Maatikittene!!!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

That girl looked at me with her wet eyes and quickly held my hands.... I looked at her bluntly while gulping my saliva.... She smiled looking at me while my tension increased quickly....

'Who are you?' I asked while looking at her with my tensed face....

'I need your help... Will you help me?' She asked while looking directly into my eyes and held my hands tightly too....

'Enna english pesudhu? Pei-ya illa ponna?' I mumbled myself while looking at the floor confusedly....

'Neenga?' I asked while looking at her bluntly....

'Can you help me or not?' She asked while looking at me sternly....

'I can decide only if you tell the problem.... How can I simply say yes or no without knowing anything?' I asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Okay! I'll tell you everything about me but you need to help me for sure' She said while looking at me with her dazzling eyes....

'Sure! I will' I said while looking at her smilingly....

She sighed and started to tell about herself but that's when my phone started to ring.... I took the phone and it was from Shubhiksha.... I attended the call quickly or else she will come here for sure....

Ani: Hello!

Shubhi: Enga irukka, Ani?

Ani: Veliya dhaan irukean... (Tensely)

Shubhi: Ivlo neram enna panra? Seekiram vaa...

Ani: Okay! Idho vandhutean...

Shubhi: 5 mins kulla varalena naan anga vandhuduvean...

I quickly hung up the call and looked at that girl with my puzzled look....

'I need to go now' I said while looking at her with a serious look....

'No problem! But you have to be in my room after reaching the house' She said while looking at me sternly....

'What? No! I can't' I said while looking at her with my annoyed face....

'You have to be there after everyone slept or else your friends will be punished instead of you' She said while looking at me angrily and then faded away....

I sighed in anger and hit my forehead hardly.... I looked here and there to check whether anyone is noticing....

'Hey Ani! Pei-ku help panna nee onnum avlo periya aalu ellam illada.... Yean da ipdi panra? Ini ava soldrathu ellam kekkanume.... Pochu!' I mumbled myself sadly while moving towards the entrance....

I entered inside the restaurant and walked towards our table where everyone were eagerly waiting for me.... I sat on my seat with my fake smile which made everyone to smile....

'Nee ivlo neram yaarkitta-yum pesa maatiye.... Yaaruku phone panna?' Adhi asked while looking at me with a suspicious look....

'Avanthika akka-ku kuptean' I replied while looking at him with a smile....

'Why all of a sudden?' Mithra asked while looking at me confusedly since I won't call anyone that much easily...

'Thidirunu avanga thaniya irupaangale enna panranga-nu kekkanum-nu thonichu adhaan kuptean' I said while looking at her with a bright smile....