Alladhe Siragiye!!!

That girl stopped her sobbing and slowly started to turn towards Vijay which made him to gulp his salive in tension.... Suddenly, the washroom door opened which made Vijay to look over there..... Mithra came out from the washroom while just wrapping a towel around her....

Vijay's eyes widened when he looked at Mithra like that but when he looked at the bed he didn't found that girl.... He looked at her with his surprised face while she looked at him with her shocked face....

'Hey papa! Ennadhu idhu?' Vijay asked while scanning her from top to bottom....

'Oh My God! Nee irukkangaradha marandhutean' Mithra said while closing her face with both palms....

'Adhuvum nalladhu dhaan.... Semma azhaga irukka di' Vijay said while looking at her with a weird smile....

'Poda!' Mithra said while looking at him sternly....

'Nalladhu dhaana sonnean?' Vijay asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Veliya poda' Mithra said while looking at him angrily....

'Nee anaiku summa irundhudhaku thittuna la? Unna maathiri oru ponnu ipdi nikkum podhu summa pona thappu dhaan' Vijay said while looking at her smilingly which made her to drop her jaw....

'Anaiku kettadhuku inaiku react panna epdi?' Mithra asked while looking at him tensely....

'Late-a vandhalum latest-a varanum la?' Vijay asked while looking at her with a wink....

'Please Vijay.... En darling la? Veliya poidu' Mithra said while looking at him with her pleading eyes....

'Seri porean but oru condition' Vijay said while looking at her innocently....

'Seekiram sollu pa' Mithra said while looking at him tensely....

'Enaku oru hug venum' Vijay said while looking at her childishly....

'What? No way! Just go Vijay' She said while looking at him with her worried face....

Vijay slowly walked towards Mithra who was standing there sadly.... He slowly caressed her cheeks which made her to look up at him.... He quickly hugged her which made her to be shocked.... He slowly kissed on her shoulder while she just closed her eyes hardly....

'Towel mela irukum podhu azhaga irukka towel illama evlo azhaga iruppa? Paarthuralaama?' Vijay asked while looking at her with a mischievous smile.....

'Huh? Vijay.... You're crossing your limits' Mithra said while looking at him angrily....

'Limits irukuravan cross panna kudathu enaku dhaan limit-eh illaye.... Enaku indha towel venum' Vijay said while looking at her smilingly....

'Nee room-ku po naane kondu vandhu tharean' Mithra said with a serious look....

'Enaku ippove ingaye venum' Vijay said while trying to touch the towel....

Mithra quickly pushed him aside and hurried inside the washroom again.... Vijay sighed and went towards the washroom smilingly....

'Hey! Ennadhu idhu? Aasai-a thoondi vittutu enna ipdi panra?' Vijay asked while leaning on the washroom door....

'Veliya po Vijay.... Nee veliya polena naan varave maatean' Mithra voiced out from inside the washroom....

'Oh! Apdiya? Appo inaiku epdi veliya vara-nu naanum paakurean' Vijay said said sternly and chuckled silently....