Pilot

Edited: Detail added, more interactions between Y/N and Jimin. Mom's note fixed.

You woke up to that annoying sound of your alarm. You nuzzled your face into your pillow and pretended not to hear it. You felt something hit you and you jumped up. 

"YAHHHH?!" you yelled as you jumped up. Your older sister had thrown a teddy bear at you.

"Why do you do this to me?" you whispered as you walked past her. You went outside of the bedroom and suddenly remembered it was your graduation day. You nearly choked on your own spit. You dashed to the shower.

"Y/N-AHHHHH!" your mother yelled from outside the shower.

"YES MAMA?!" you yelled back as you desperately scrubbed.

"THE HAIR DRESSER IS HERE! HURRY UP!" your mother yelled. 

"OH MY GOD!" you sped up your shower and got out ASAP. You changed into black shorts and a white tank top. You hurried outside and greeted the hair dresser. They dried your hair and combed it. After about half an hour, your hair was in a high bun and a rose was tucked into it.

Your mother basically shoved you in your room so you could get dressed. You put on your f/c dress and black flats. You went outside and waited for your mother. 

"Honey, your makeup!" she exclaimed and your eyes became as wide as saucers. 

"Makeup?!" you yelled.

"YES YES COME HERE!" she said as she yanked you into her room. She immediately started putting several different products on your face. When she finished, you took a look in the mirror. A smile spread across your face as you realized that you looked really pretty.

"Thank you so much, mama!" you exclaimed as you hugged her tightly, her fragile body being covered in your more built body. She smiled and hugged you back.

"I'll watch you go down the stage, baby girl," she said as she kissed your cheek. You laughed slightly and skipped out of the house. You hopped in your car and drove to school. 

You parked in the school parking lot, and saw the group of students you were so familiar with. Not that you got along with them or anything, they were just... there. 

You headed over to your best friend. Surprisingly, he was a boy. Which brought up the question, "Are you dating?" No.

"Y/N-AHHHH!" Jimin ran over to you and picked you up in his arms. He spun you around in circles.

"JIMINIEE!" you exclaimed as you hugged your best friend. 

"You look so good! I might want to date you now," he said and you squinted.

"Shut up! You look amazing too! You clean up well," you answered and punched his shoulder.

"Thank you, Y/N!" he smiled and patted your shoulder. 

"Are you excited for college?" you asked him.

"Yeahhh! Imagine all the cute girls!" he said enthusiastically. 

"Yah! But you're looking at Korea's finest right now!" you answered and made a sexy pose.

"Where?" he asked as he looked around. You punched his shoulder. After a few minutes of chatting, the two of you went into the school and began the ceremony.

You received your diploma and said your speech.

"Dear Korean Arts High School... You have given me the best and worst times of my life. It was a hard journey and I would really like to thank all of you for joining me on this adventure that is puberty. I'm going to college and I apologize to the losers that aren't," you spoke while holding a mic on stage.

"With that said, peace out Korean Arts High," you blew a kiss to the crowd and dropped the mic before running back to your seat. The principal held back a giggle. 

Jimin didn't shut up about it for the rest of the ceremony. 

"It really sucks that you didn't get accepted to my college," You whined to Jimin.

"I know, but we'll see each other during our free time. I promise you," He told you. You leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then ran to your mom.

"Honey you did amazing!" she squealed as she hugged you. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm shocked I didn't piss myself and run away," you giggled.

"You sure you didn't piss yourself?" she asked.

"Dunno, didn't check. Why? Did I?!" you freaked out.

"No, sweetie, I was joking," she laughed.

"Mooooom," you whined.

The day ended after eating cake with your mom. You both went to bed and she tucked you in. She never did that.

She caressed your hair and brushed your hair from your eyes as you were half asleep.

"Baby girl?" she asked.

"Yes mama?" you answered.

"I love you and I want you to know that I am so freaking proud of you," she whispered.

"I love you more, mama," you said quietly. She kissed your forehead and left the room.

You cuddled up into your bed sheets and fell asleep quickly. 

You woke up the next morning pretty late. You skipped to the living room and stretched. You looked at the table where there was usually breakfast ready for you. 

There was a cereal bowl and Lucky Charms on the table. Next to it was a small note.

"Hey baby girl. How are you? I wish to hear your voice. I would wish for you to tell me that you're doing better than fine. Baby, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier... Tomorrow is my last day, tomorrow is today for you. I love you so much and I hope you grow beautifully. -Mom" 

You couldn't believe this. You ran to her room, dropping the cereal bowl and shattering it. You slammed her door open and found her in bed. Her head was tossed to the side and her hands rested on her stomach; perfectly folded.

"Mommy? Mommy, no. Mama, please," you cried as you shook her limp body. After minutes or hours of shaking her, you sobbed into her hands. 

You called an ambulance and they took her. You stayed home; there was nothing they could do. Eventually, you called Jimin over. You explained everything and sobbed into his chest. 

Months went by. Her funeral was beautiful. You never felt so alone in your life. You visited her grave daily for several hours; talking and talking about your days. Maybe you were going insane. 

Your first day of college came by soon after this. You found no reason to stay home and decided to pay for Room and Board. 

You explored the campus and eventually left to your dorm room. You didn't bother to introduce yourself to your roommate since you were so exhausted. You fell asleep quickly.