Chapter 27- Planning

Unedited 

To plan a wedding you need:

-a priest, a location, a dress, bridesmaids, bouquet, groomsmen, entertainment, food, a ring, and a honeymoon. 3 months. You've got this. 

You and Yoongi had finally gone home the next day after the proposal. That's two weeks of the four months gone. They were spent well.

Now, you had two months to plan a wedding. 

"Yoongi. How are we going to plan a wedding so soon?" You asked him as you cuddled him in bed. 

"I've got it," He answered in his groggy morning voice.

"What do you mean?" 

"Do you really want me to explain?" He groaned. You slapped his back. 

"Fine fine. Okay, a few years ago I was talking to my aunt. She was asking if I had anybody important in my life. I said no. She works with weddings and dresses and all of that. She said that if I ever get a girlfriend, to call her as soon as I think I've fallen in love. I told her it wouldn't happen because I had my heart sold to somebody I couldn't have."

"She planned my wedding three years ago," He finished with a yawn.

"Which means..?" 

"Our wedding is ready. We just need a few months to order your dresses and to schedule a day. She needs to go pick up the rings, and go wake up her friends to help out. I've got everything under control babe," He whispered as he kissed the tip of your nose.

"What if I wanted to plan my own wedding?" You whined slightly. 

"You are going to plan the wedding. You are in charge of decorations, dresses, and entertainment. I've got everything else. Food, location, priest, and the honeymoon. I have to go see what all of that is about, relax baby. Everything is going to be just fine," He convinced you. After breaking into a big smile, he placed a kiss on your lips. 

"I love you," You said before you realized he was asleep again. 

A few days passed by until Yoongi's aunt finally decided to show up. She knocked on your door at 3pm. You opened it and greeted her kindly. 

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed into her hands. Yoongi came up behind you and held onto your shoulders. 

"She's so pretty! You got so lucky!" She continued to squeal. Your cheeks flushed red after Yoongi's next sentence.

"Knew it since I met her." 

His aunt was gorgeous. You had to take a second to appreciate all her features. She had short black hair that reached her shoulders and a thin body. Her face was also beautiful, from her full lips to her pretty brown eyes. 

"Okay, Y/N. We're going to go dress shopping now. Did you invite your bridesmaids and your maid of honor?" She asked you.

"Yeah. I don't have many friends, so I only picked three bridesmaids," You responded. She smiled and nodded. 

"Well. I'll see you later, Yoongi. Stay safe, take your medicine, drink lots of water, wash the dishes, be careful while washing the kn-" You were saying before he cut you off with a kiss. You melted into it. You felt slightly dizzy when he pulled away. You laughed and left with his aunt.

After talking about Yoongi for twenty minutes in the car, you got to the dress shop. 

You saw your friends standing outside. They ran and hugged you when you got out of the car. Then they gushed over how pretty Yoongi's aunt was.

These were your four friends: Jisoo, Chaeyeon, Breann, and Sophia. You knew most of them from college and well, Breann was your best friend... Your maid of honor. 

All of you stepped inside of the store and were greeted by an old lady named Jisung. She looked at you and smiled.

"Perfect," She whispered before she ran off to go get some dresses. You were confused. 

A few minutes later, she came the room where you sat with your friends and Yoongi's aunt. Her name was Tara. 

Jisung came back with the dresses. She had seven. You were meant to try all of them on. You gasped but your friends squealed. Jisung handed you the dresses and showed you to the dressing room. 

You tried on one dress that was long. It trailed behind you. You came out and showed the dress to your friends but they didn't like it much. This process continued until the last three dresses. They loved the last three dresses. 

You kept staring at yourself in the mirror

You kept staring at yourself in the mirror. There was a dress you liked most... It made you feel completely gorgeous. Yoongi would fall in love all over again. 

You picked the dress. Then Jisung took you to the side and measured you. The perfect dress for you would be mailed in a month. 

Your friends were up next. 

They took a few hours before they all agreed on a dress. 

They got measured and it was finally time to go home

They got measured and it was finally time to go home. You bid them all goodbye and left with Tara. 

Yoongi was asleep on the table and he had the computer in front of him. He was tired from all his hard research. You woke him up and he groaned before realizing it was you.

"Got everything you need?" He asked.

"Yes. Go take a nap, you deserve it," You told him. He nodded and went to bed. 

Weeks went by. You and Tara had gotten decorations and picked a theme. You had everything planned. The dress arrived in a month and everything was ready on your side by the second month. 

Yoongi finished by the end of the second month. Your wedding was set to be on September 17th. 

You couldn't be happier to promise yourself to Min Yoongi. It was like everyday the two of you spent together just made you fall deeper in love even if it seemed impossible. 

Your baby belly kept growing and you couldn't wait to meet your baby girl. 

Marriage... Here I go!