Chapter 25- Maui

Unedited.

When the plane roared, you jumped onto Yoongi. He laughed endlessly for ten minutes straight while you pouted and faced away. He eventually stopped chuckling and cuddled you for the whole plane ride.

The two of you got off and took a taxi to your hotel. It was a big building. It was next to a beach and it was at least a hundred stories high. Well, obviously it wasn't but it was huge. You smiled over at Yoongi. It was about 8pm and you were both tired from the flight. Yoongi went to the front desk and checked in.

"You two are a lovely couple," The old lady at the front desk stated in English. Yoongi held your hand and you felt your face flush. 

"You should be eating lots of mangoes," She told you as she gave Yoongi the room card. After thanking her for the advice, he dragged you to the elevator. He pressed the button to your level and waited.

"Did you understand her?" You asked him. He nodded and said, "I'm secretly fluent in English." Then he winked. You let out a quiet snort. 

He pulled you out of the elevator and to your room. He slid the card into the slot and opened the door for you. You hated everything being so blurry because you couldn't see shit. But it was better than seeing pitch black. You looked around the room and realized it was pretty.

"Yoongi, I'm legally blind and I can tell you that this is amazing," You turned to him. He was smiling and he placed the suitcases by the king bed in the middle of the room. He chose some pajamas to wear. You watched as he took off his shirt and headed to the bathroom with the clothes and a towel. You felt the regular blush reach your cheeks.

You snapped out of it and began to picked out your jammies. It was basically just a tank top with some shorts. Except the shorts were too short and the shirt was stretched due to your belly. Yoongi came out of the shower a few minutes later and ruffled his wet hair. 

You went in to shower right after him. You took about twice as long as he did because you needed to shave. You came out looking fresshhh. You combed your wet hair and brushed your teeth. You were so tired you didn't even feel hungry at all since you ate at 5. 

You looked at Yoongi as he laid on the bed wearing a tank top and shorts as well. You joined him on the bed. You turned off the lamp and pulled the covers over yourself. 

"Night," You groaned as you dug your face into the pillow. He laughed and cuddled you as you fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning and he was laying down next to you. Well, he was hidden under the blankets, annnd he was snoring. You checked the time on your phone and the phone screamed out, "TEN THIRTY A.M. GOOD MORNING Y/N!" You turned down the volume really quick and tried not to wake Yoongi.

Too late.

"Who the fuck just told me it was ten A.M? What if I wanted to stay asleep until 2PM?!" He whined from under the covers. You laughed until it hurt.

"Good morning Y/N." 

After the two of you had the hotel's breakfast you headed to your first activity. A tour!

It was fun as the two of you rode on the back of a small car as some old man told you all about Maui. Yoongi held your hand the whole time since he realized that you felt a little discouraged. You felt bad that you couldn't see everything as well as you wanted to.

Days went by and you did everything you could around Maui. It was your second to last day now. It was night time and you just finished having dinner at a fancy restaurant with Yoongi. Now, the two of you were sitting by the beach. You loved spending time with him. 

He had seemed nervous all afternoon. His sentences sometimes stopped making sense and his words slurred. Then you reminded him to speak properly. 

"Y/N..?" He asked quietly. You hummed in reply.

"What?" 

"You said you'd be willing to marry me right?"