Chapter 17- Eyes Closed

Edited: grammar fixed, detail added.

"S-Suga?" You stuttered as you looked at him. 

"Y/N..." he whispered. His figures were blurred but you knew it was him. But his voice reminded you of somebody you were so fond of.

"Wait-" you began to say as you realized what the situation was. No. No No No No No. It can't be. You're kidding. Maybe I'm still blind and this isn't him. 

"No..." you backed up. 

"No no no..." you covered your face with your hands as your knees crashed onto the ground. You felt him try to help you up. You shoved him off of you.

"Get off!" You ordered but he insisted on getting you up. "I said GET OFF!" You yelled. 

"Y/N... You don't understand," He stuttered. 

"I don't understand? I see clearly what happened. You told me I was of no use to you and I was a side chick. Then you come here and get me pregnant when you KNEW I was blind! You used me! Just like you used the other girls... I'm just one of your toys..." You cried. You couldn't tell if he was crying or not. You didn't know if he was frowning or not. 

You got up but you couldn't stand. You fell back to the ground. You felt really dizzy. Your body was shaking violently and you couldn't stop. Your breath started getting heavy as you remembered Yoongi's voice. Then you remembered Suga's. It was the same. How could you not remember?

You blacked out and the last thing you remembered was being picked up by strong arms. You woke up a few hours later and you looked up at the ceiling. It was blurry and white. You took a deep breath as you heard quiet crying next to you. 

"Y/N... I know you don't want to listen to me and that I'm being stupid. I know you hate me. But, look. I'm sick. You know that. I didn't want to live with the regret of hurting you. I messed up, okay? I'm messed up in general. But I know, I believe that I am in love with you. No matter how stupid it sounds or how awful I've been to you. I love you, okay?" He explained as you sat up to look at him. Suddenly anger bubbled within you.

"Get out," you said. His head hung and he nodded. He left the room, you buried your face in your pillow and cried it out. 

"You know what? You're an ungrateful bitch. Maybe I should've just left you there. Why would I even give a single fuck?!"

"Do you think I'd want to date a blind girl?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! UNDERSTAND IT!"

You had fallen in love with the boy you'd sworn to hate forever. 

Was this even love? Lust? There wasn't a word to describe the hot feeling in your heart just now. But it sure wasn't any of those. 

Inside of your stomach, there was a pretty baby. It was bubbling and growing ever so slowly. When you held them in your arms, everything would be okay. You just needed to wait to meet them. But, what if you hated their father? What if the father lied to obtain your love. The baby wouldn't have a happy family. Would it be better off without living in the first place? Why should a baby have to deal with a blind mom and a father with cancer? 

"Would we have to schedule an abortion?"