Chapter 23- Moment

Edited: description changed.

The next morning, you were filling release papers with Yoongi at the hospital. He explained to the doctors that he'll take his four months elsewhere. The doctors hesitantly agreed and let him go. You were allowed to bring him home a few hours later. You had rented an apartment a few months ago. It was just you. You took the bus with him to your apartment.

You didn't have a car because you were too scared to drive. Yoongi seemed perfectly fine, he was just a bit quiet. You led him to the door. You unlocked it and motioned for him to go inside. He walked in and you followed. You closed the door behind you. 

He looked around and sat down on your couch. He had his luggage with him since he was moving on. 

"Day one. What have you planned?" He asked you. You looked down while you bit the corner of your lip.

"Well. I found out about a vacation I want to take you on. I know all the details, but the only problem is... I don't know where I'm going to get the money to-" You began to say before he took hold of your hand.

"I've got the money part," He whispered. You shook your head no, but he cupped your cheeks with his hands. Then he leaned in and kissed the tip of your nose.

"I've got it." He said one more time. You sighed in defeat.

"But baby that's not-" You began to explain before he started laughing hysterically.

"What?"

"Y-You called me..." He broke into laughter again, "Baby." You chuckled quietly and crossed your arms. 

"What if I like pet names. Then what?" You questioned with your eyes squinted.

"I don't mind being called da-" He said before you covered his mouth with your hand. You were serious for about 2 seconds. Then, you burst into a fit of giggles. The laughter subsided and you felt a sharp kick in your lower stomach. 

You gasped at the feeling and Yoongi stared at you with the cutest shine in his eyes. 

"She's awake," You smiled and picked up his hand. You placed it on your belly. He looked up at you as if asking if he can talk to the belly. You nodded. He moved towards it. 

"Hey. Your father loves you. I can't wait to see you. I miss you already," He whispered.

"I'm sorry I'm leaving so soon. If you look anything like your mommy, you're going to be absolutely gorgeous. If you look like me, you're going to be gorgeous. Either way, you're my beautiful baby girl. Papa loves you," He continued to talk. Then he kissed your belly and looked back up at you.

A tear rolled down your cheek at this sight. It broke your heart. Yoongi would be ripped apart from you in four months. You'll just have your baby to accompany you through the loneliness. But all these depressing thoughts fled from your head when he kissed you. You returned the kiss and after a few seconds, you were left breathless. You smiled at him and he smiled back to you. 

He kissed you again after you had a chance to catch your breath and relax your racing heart. Maybe this time should've been used to plan out the vacation or discuss the future. But instead the two of you stayed connected in ways only lovers do. You took advantage of this time with him. It wouldn't last and you needed to appreciate what you had. 

He was all yours. Only yours, and he'll remain that way. Until the day you both part your ways... Your heart shattered every time you realized that he's going to leave before you. He noticed your smile fade and he kissed your frown. 

"Stay in the moment, baby." He whispered before you hid your face in a pillow and covered yourself with your blanket. He tickled you to the point where you could've easily lost your mind. After one last kiss, the two of you fell asleep in each other's arms. 

I love you so much Min Yoongi.