Chapter 8- Again

Unedited.

You were sitting on a bench at  2 am with Park Jimin discussing the problems that life consists of. He held your hand and you rested your head on his shoulder. You weren't at all tired and found great entertainment in stroking his fingers with yours. Every two minutes he'd remind you that you looked beautiful under the moon.

Then you'd remind him that he was also perfect and you didn't need sight to remember. That's the problem actually... You couldn't remember what he looked like anymore. You hardly remembered what your mom looked like. 

"Darling?" you asked. He hmmed.

"What do you look like?" you questioned.

"Well... Today I'm wearing a black t-shirt with light blue. skinny, ripped jeans. My hair is parted in the middle and it's dyed black," he responded to you.

"I'm sorry," you began to cry.

"I really want to remember what you look like, because I love you. But at the same time, I forgot what everybody looks like," you whimpered.

"It's okay, baby."

He pecked your lips and hugged you tightly as you cried.

"If it helps, you're absolutely beautiful as always. Your hair is H/C and your E/C eyes are shining from the moonlight. Your white shirt and black ripped jeans fit perfectly. You're making me fall more in love with you and I don't know how you do it," he whispered into your ear. You brought your face up and kissed him on the ear by accident. He laughed at your mistake and kissed your ear. 

There was only one face that you remembered like no other... Suga. It wasn't like you wanted to remember him. You hated him for playing with you like he did. You remembered the way his dark eyes glistened when he looked at you up and down. You remembered the way his eyes crinkled when he smirked. You remembered his smile. That's what hurt. It was his smile. You'd only seen it once but it sorta stayed with you. 

When he smiled, his eyes closed together as he revealed his gummy smile. Your heart turned to mush when you first saw it. Wtf?! Am I really thinking of HIM when I'm with my boyfriend?! You snapped out of your thoughts as you felt Jimin get up. 

He took your hand and led you to his car. There was this thing that stayed at the back of both your minds. You two had been dating for six months now. The farthest you two ever went was making out. After that, you'd be too scared to move forward and you'd let him know that. He agreed every time because he loved you. And you loved him.

Today was your anniversary and you felt like you were finally ready. When the car stopped, you asked where you were. He answered that you were outside of your dorm. You smirked and he whined.

"Whattt?"

"I was thinking about something," you answered.

"Like what?" he asked. You smirked. He knew where this was going. So, he went along with it.

~About five minutes later~

 "Jimin. No, no. I-I don't want to anymore. I'm scared," you backed up as you realized the situation. You heard him sigh sadly.

"Why?" he asked you. It was the first time he questioned you.

"I just don't feel like it's appropriate since I'm blind. I'm scared," you answered.

"What? Is it like I'm going to pull out a gun and shoot you while we're-" he began to say before you cut him off.

"No no! It's nothing like that!" you exclaimed.

"THEN WHAT IS IT?!" he yelled angrily, causing you to flinch backward.

"Nothing! I just said I'm scared!" you squealed.

"Goodnight, Y/N," you heard him say as he began to get up. You pulled him back.

"No! We can try again!" you whined.

"No. Go to sleep. You're tired," he muttered as he let go and left. You heard the door close and you buried your face in a pillow and sobbed. Why can't I do it? I'm such a shitty girlfriend. If I keep backing away, he'll cheat on me...