Chapter 7

Riku glared at where Axel had been. The other teen had ran off before Riku could stop him. He heard Sora chuckle behind him. Riku scowled and turned.

"Listen, Akishima. I'm not in a good mood, and I don't want to have to deal with your shit right now," Riku growled and left.

Sora just watched him leave. He sighed, and walked back inside the school. He headed to the school's auditorium and sulked until he got the stage. Sora would be the one to start off the event, but he would drag someone up there with him.

Sora decided to discard everything he had shown his friends. He decided on a sports event. Sora had convinced his teachers to let him by saying if they could do a fundraiser. They had somehow reached a compromise, and that was big, as Sora never managed to make many of those.

"Is something wrong?"

Sora turned, and saw Kairi. He smiled, and shook his head.

"Nah. Everything's fine," Sora replied.

"Nervous?" she asked him.

Sora rolled his eyes, but still smiled. "Sorta. Yeah."

"You'll be fine. You're really athletic." Kairi's smile fell. "Us, on the other hand..."

Sora looked alarmed. He had forgotten about what he had said. His idiotic friends had already plastered copies of his idea the school, so it was too late to turn back. Everyone would think Sora Akishima was a coward.

It was also way too late to change the event idea, since his teachers had barely agreed on this. Sora groaned and sat on the floor, running a hand through his hair. Kairi gave him a confused look, then realized it.

"Oh, Sora," she whispered, and knelt down. "Sorry for saying that. We'll try out best."

Sora looked up, and Kairi noticed his blue eyes full of confidence and trust.

"I trust you all," he told her.

Kairi smiled, and nodded.

"It's his own fault for getting into this mess."

They turned to their side, and saw a blond boy with bright blue eyes. The same color as Sora's. Identical. Sora's gaze hardened.

"Roxas."

"Sora." Roxas walked forward.

"Who are you?" Kairi asked.

Kairi seemed like a girl who was popular, and someone who was outgoing, but she preferred to stay in her usual group of friends, so she didn't know a lot of people.

"I'm Sora's classmate," Roxas said. "Roxas."

Kairi smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kairi."

"Yeah. I know. You're the girl people used to think was dating Sora," Roxas said, his face still expressionless.

"Yeah," Kairi laughed nervously. "But I'm glad that rumor is over."

"What are you doing here, blondie?" Sora growled.

"I didn't come here for you, idiot. I'm hiding from people," Roxas replied.

Sora was curious. From what he had seen about Roxas, the blond never hid from people.

"Why?"

"That's none of your business," Roxas mumbled and walked behind the stage curtains.

Sora pouted, and put his arms over his crossed legs. Kairi shrugged when he looked up at her.

"Sora, I have to get the kitchen ready for the baking part," Kairi said.

Sora raised an eyebrow. "Baking?"

"Yeah. Some teachers voted to add that," Kairi told him. "I have to go. Try to relax."

Sora forced a smile. "I'll try."

Kairi nodded, and left. When she left, Sora glanced back. Roxas poked his head out, and when he saw Sora again, he scowled.

"Roxas, come out of there." Sora laughed.

"No way. I don't want more fights."

The door to the auditorium opened, and echoed in the empty room. Both boys looked up to see a tired Axel.

"I guess we were playing hide and seek, Roxas?" Axel asked loudly.

Roxas flinched. His shoulders slumped. "Great. I've been found."

"Gonna tell me? I can get you out of here," Sora offered.

Roxas sighed, and watched ad Axel got closer to where they were.

"I got in a fight with someone, and now I don't want to see them because I don't want to cause any more trouble," Roxas explained in a rush. "Now, get me out of here."

"Right. I'll help you this once, but you better not get in more fights," Sora said as he stood up.

"Can't promise anything," Roxas chuckled and followed the brunet.

They walked down, and met with Axel.

"Going somewhere?" Axel asked with a playful grin.

"Actually, yeah. I gotta get the courts ready for the games, and check on the consoles," Sora explained. "And Roxas is helping me."

"How can I help, Akishima?" Axel asked.

"Call me Sora. You're making me sound old." Sora glared.

"Yeah, yeah," Axel waved off his comment. "Just tell me."

"Get a group to help you decorate the stage," Sora told him.

"Sure thing," Axel said and walked back out of the auditorium.

"Let's go," Sora told Roxas.

The other boy nodded, and walked out too. They went to go check how everything was going, until an hour or two later. The bell rung, and they all went to class.

Riku showed up again, and Axel asked if he wanted to help in the stage.

"I guess." was his response.

Unfortunately, for those who hated getting up early, and were tired, they had to stay after school too.

"I hate this. I hate you, Axel. I hate Akishima. I hate the school," Riku grumbled.

Axel laughed from next to him. Even though Riku did great in school, he hated everything about it.

"Aw, I love you too," Axel teased.

Riku turned his glare at Axel. "Shut up."

"Riku!" Axel called when the other started walking faster. "I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't like to see you like this."

Sora, who had passed by, froze. He didn't hear Riku response. He hadn't heard Riku say he didn't have a boyfriend. As much as Sora wanted to date Riku, he couldn't if he thought he had a boyfriend. He had seen how girls had looked at him, and how he didn't pay attention to them. Sora had hoped he liked guys, and if he did, that he liked him.

However, he never thought about him being with someone else. Sora sighed, and looked up. He noticed they were gone. There was no way Sora could ask him anything anymore. And, even though his friends weren't too fond of Riku, he couldn't let them know of his heartbreak. They would want them together. Because Sora's feelings were genuine most of the time. And they could see what both couldn't.

A/N: My writing sucks. I'm sorry. Just so you know, Sora and Roxas are so so. They get along, but aren't exactly friends. And I might add more things for them to do.