Extra Chapter (w/ AkuRoku & HaruKei)

As soon as Sora woke up, he rolled out of bed. He stayed there for a bit, glaring up at the ceiling. Riku's stupid alarm woke him up, but the one it was meant for was still asleep. Kei ran in frantically, telling them to get up.

"Haru burned his hand," Kei said, then ran out. "Axel and Roxas are helping him!"

Sora sighed, and sat up. He pulled on the covers, making Riku stir and wake up. He turned to where Sora was supposed to be, and grew confused when he didn't see him. A head of brown hair popped up from the bottom, and Riku smiled.

"Wonder what happened in the kitchen," he mumbled, sitting up and letting out a big yawn. "I'm gonna check. I also gotta call my dad."

"Same here," Sora said, and stood up to stretch.

Riku ruffled his hair sleepily, making it more messy than it already was. He was really considering cutting it, but always decided against it when he thought that he was firmly decided and ready to go.

When he got to the kitchen, Haru had his hand under what Riku assumed was cold water. He had a slight pained expression, and Kei was still fretting over him while Roxas made breakfast and Axel was falling asleep on the small table. He heard Sora talking to his parents, and assumed he would be here when he finished.

"I told you, Kei," Haru mumbled, hissing when the shorter male tried to dry his hand. "I'm clumsy, and always hurt myself somehow."

"Nah," Kei told him, not looking up. "It was my fault, I left the stove on with the hot water without telling you anything. You had just came out. I'm sorry again."

"You alright?" Sora asked, coming into the kitchen.

Haru looked up to him, and nodded. "Yeah, it wasn't too bad, but it did hurt when the water fell on me and these three guys made a big deal. They wanted coffee, but you don't have a coffee machine, do you?"

"No," Riku answered, shaking his head. "Sorry."

"They're good people," Sora said, nodding with his eyes closed. "Very good people, but also stupid at times."

Roxas turned, and glared.

"Keep going, Akishima, and you won't get breakfast," Roxas threatened, and turned back to the food.

"Either way, dear cousin, I can eat," Sora smirked while crossing his arms. "Me and Riku have money."

"Money you took from us," Kei muttered, and wrapped the bandages he got from somewhere around Haru's hand. "Anyway, is Axel alive over there?"

"No," was the muffled response.

"He's fine," Haru said, giggling then turned to Kei. "Okay, enough, Kei, I'm fine now. Thank you."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Kei mumbled, still looking at his hand. "It was all my fault."

"No. Stop apologizing. It wasn't, stop saying that."

"Kei, stop feeling guilty," Roxas told him, getting plates for the food. "Accidents happen."

"Yeah, what he said," Haru said awkwardly.

"Sora, wanna buy lunch with the money we got?" Riku asked, tuning out the other conversation.

Sora shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do."

"Okay, lunch it is."

"My Roxas' food is great," Axel said, looking up with tired green eyes. "I'm starving."

"So am I," Riku agreed.

When the food was ready, they started eating, talking about anything until they were done. Riku called his dad, chatting for a bit while the other three watched whatever was on tv at that moment. Kei would leave soon, so he enjoyed his lazy day, as did the others.