Chapter 56

The next day, when Riku woke up and passed the living room, he saw Roxas cuddled up in the couch, and Axel wrapped in a blanket on the floor. Both were good, yet also bad. Roxas was in the couch but without the blanket. Axel had it, but was on the floor. Roxas opened his eyes, and saw Riku sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket looking through the TV's channels. He felt something soft tickle his face, and looked down to find a blue soft blanket covering.

"Riku-"

Roxas called his friend, but a sneeze interrupted him, making Riku jump and turn. He held a cup with orange juice, and crumbs were on the floor. It was Riku's house, so he could do whatever he wanted. They stared at each other, but Riku's phone rang. He quietly picked it up, looked at it for a bit, then threw it backwards. Roxas barely caught it, and looked at it and was confused.

"Why are you upset? It's a nice picture," Roxas said in a raspy voice.

He cleared his throat, but it only hurt more. Maybe he shouldn't have yelled at Axel the night before.

"It's a picture that I never allowed to be taken," Riku answered, and gulped the rest of the juice quickly so he could take it back. "And he sent it to the group chat."

Roxas scoffed, and replied to Kei.

Kei:

Kei: look at what I found~

Riku: lol he got mad

Kai: since when do you use lol?

Riku: u know who i am?

Kei: its obvious Roxy

Riku: how??

Kei: I just know

Riku: youre stupid and weird

Kei: but you still love me <3

Riku: lmao are you drunk?

Kei: im a responsible
young adult i dont drink

Riku: right right
Riku: I believe you

Kei: look you small
tangerine ill have you
know I have been
offered alcohol already
and turned it down

Riku: stop

Kei: hey riku!

Riku: what's this
about a tangerine???

Kei: my creative insult
to roxas because he's
small cute and a bit
salty at times so the
thing closest to that
is a citrus fruit