Chapter 48

A/N: I feel like crap and I'm sad but we're strangers so that's fine lol

Sora concentrated on drawing Riku, so he didn't notice the glances he got from him. It took a while, but Riku didn't mind. Getting to spend time with him, even in silence, was fine with him.

After a long time, he heard the sound of paper being ripped. He turned, and found Sora looking at the page he took out of the sketchbook at different angles. Riku didn't draw much, so he didn't understand what he was doing.

He was told he was an amazing artist, but there wasn't much he drew. Sora was much better, and it looked like something he enjoyed. After his mother passed away, Riku stopped drawing. He just couldn't since she wasn't there anymore and he only drew with her.

Yeah, there were a few times where he drew so he wouldn't completly lose his so called skill and love for it. He still did it for his mom, but never showed it to anyone.

Sora noticed the stare, and handed it to him.

"I'm just trying to see it in different angles to see if it was proportional and stuff. But I'm done," Sora explained, proud of it but nervous about what Riku would think. "So? What do you think?"

"It's freaking perfect," Riku mumbled in awe, and glanced at his phone to look at his reflection. "It really looks like me."

Riku looked up, and gave him a thumbs up jokingly. "Good job, love. It's amazing."

Sora gave him a shy smile, and started to put his stuff up. When he put them in the bag, he felt a bit weird, like there was something that bothered him. Ignoring it, he got the bag that was his and put them in. Out of nowhere, a shadow loomed over him, and a very familiar voice was heard. The voice of the person he never wanted to see again. The guy from that damn group he hated.

"Well well, looks like you moved on from the people at school, and now you fuck whoever treats you like a princess on first sight."

Riku narrowed his eyes, not liking how he was being ignored, and especially how he was talking to Sora.

"Hey, you asshole. I've known him for years, and I have genuine feelings for him," he said, standing up, getting the attention of the other. "Though I'm not sure your stupid tiny brain can understand."

"Can you go somewhere like the middle of the street or some shit?" Aiden growled, turning to him. "This isn't your conversation."

"It is my damn conversation if it involves Sora," Riku said, walking foward.

Riku was a bit taller, but Aiden didn't care. He glared up at him, trying to keep his tough act up. Failing miserably, but still trying. Then a thought popped into his head, and he smirked. He pushed Riku back a bit, and kicked the bags away to sit next to Sora, who tried to ignore him.

"Who are you?"

"What?"

"Are you stupid? I asked. Who. Are. You?" Aiden asked, crossing his arms as he leaned back.

"Riku." Riku glared at him, trying his best to ignore that comment.

"Aiden. Anyway, you really wanna date this...guy?" Aiden said, a bit of disgust in his voice. "I bet he'd go with anyone that gives him money or gifts."

"He would never. Sora would only go to people he truly loves. And I know he loves me," Riku retorted, clenching his hands tightly.

"Yeah? Then what about that time were about to have some "fun"? Did he tell you? He came up to me and asked," Aiden lied, making Sora tense. "I doubt he actually likes you."

"W-what?" Riku's hard glare faltered, but the shook his head. "There's no fucking way. Sora would never do that, he's not like that."

Sora looked relived that he believed him more than Aiden. And of course, that was reasonable. Aiden was an idiot he barely knew.

"Hmm. Okay, sure," Aiden shrugged, "but when he leaves you after a quick night, don't say I didn't warn you."

Sora sighed, and stood up with his stuff. He picked up what Aiden kicked, while telling Riku to calm down.

"He's not worth the trouble," he told him, so Riku just rolled his eyes and helped Sora.

They were about to leave when Aiden said, "You're still the same slut I met in high school. Bet your little boyfriend doesn't know you very well yet."

That made Riku's patience and calm snap. He dropped the bags, and turned to Aiden. The next thing Sora knew, Aiden was on the floor with a bright red mark on his cheek and blood on his lip from where he had bitten it. Riku stood in front on him, with a murderous look in his eyes. He rubbed hand to sooth the slight pain, and didn't care whether Aiden was alright or not.

"I'll beat the shit out of you, Aiden. I don't care how hurt you get, I'll make sure every damn time you get near Sora, you learn your lesson. Because I bet you can't comprehend that nobody likes you, and I get it. You're fucking stupid," Riku growled, looking down at him. "I won't hesitate to protect the people I love. Try me, Aiden. I'm not kidding."

Aiden looked scared, even more than the encounter he had with Sora. But then again, Sora had caught him by surprise. Riku, on the other hand, he knew it was bound to happen. Riku seemed like the type of guy that wouldn't take anything from people, while Sora looked more calm and happy. So, what was it that he was trying to do, in the processes of hurting himself as well? Ruin Sora. Because he had everything Aiden envied.

"You're gonna cry now, Aiden? Where's that oh so strong and cocky guy from before?" Riku mocked, crouching down with mock surprise but then gave him a glare again. "I won't waste my time with you anymore, but if I see your face again, then you better turn the other way. I won't let you hurt Sora anymore."

With one last look, Riku walked away, taking the bags silently from Sora. He stormed ahead, and Sora gave Aiden a last glare before running to catch up to Riku.

"I'm not scared of you!" Aiden called, his voice a bit faint as they were far now. "Sora is not what you think! He will never live up to your expectations, I promise!"

Sora flinched, and looked down, bitting his lip to stop the tears of frustration. He could never defend himself. The only time he did fight back was that one time, but never again. Sora really wasn't the type to fight anymore, and only took whatever was thrown at him. Riku turned, and his expression softened. He took his hand gently, and gave him a reassuring smile. Sora returned it weakly.

The problem now was only Aiden, but he just felt overwhelmed again. He, for some reason, now felt it more than ever. All the things he was expected to do and be, even if he wasn't pressured to do what he had been told to for a long time, were still in his head. Now that he didn't have a plan, it hurt to others leave him behind.

He just...

He felt completly lost.

A/N: I don't know what I'm writing anymore. Guess what? I might do AkuRoku but maybe not for this fanfic. This became too long, and bigger than I expected so I don't think I can do it again lol I'll let you know of the AkuRoku fanfic soon