Chapter 51

A/N: Yeah, another one. Expect more lol it's what I listened to while writing this. You don't have to play it

The rest of the day, they just spent it there. Sora asked Kairi and Selphie for their phone numbers, and for the other two as well. Selphie and Wakka showed up out of nowhere too, but Sora had a feeling Kairi called them. As soon as Selphie saw Tidus, she turned into a blushing and stuttering mess. (H: Guys, I don't ship either with anyone lol just adding it just because) Tidus smiled nervously, and glanced at Sora, who only shrugged. Tidus didn't have a crush on Sora anymore to leave Riku and Sora have their relationship. It was hard, but he understood.

That passed, he didn't feel anything for anyone, and he didn't know how to tell that to Selphie, who's had a crush on him since sophomore year. He had rejected her as nicely as possible, but it seemed she still liked him, and he didn't know what to do. He shook his head, and let it go. Hopefully, if Tidus didn't ever feel the same, she would find a nice guy that liked her back.

"I think I should go now," Sora told them, letting go of Riku, and standing up. "My parents are probably wondering where I am."

"Yeah, same."

"I don't have an exact time I need to get back, but," Riku said, also standing up and stretching, "Roxas will freak out if he doesn't see me soon."

"Is Roxas like your parent?" Tidus laughed, making Riku roll his eyes, and pushed him away, making him backwards.

"Nope."

Tidus stuck his tongue out as Riku helped him up, apologizing about making him fall. The blond waved it off, and grinned.

"It's good to see you again," Tidus said, then turned away, clearing his throat. "Anyway, I'm leaving now. See ya!"

He waved as he ran off, Kairi quickly saying a goodbye too before following as she came with him to the park. Selphie watched him, and sighed. She turned to them, and also said goodbye before dragging Wakka behind her. He only let out a few words before running with Selphie. That only left Sora and Riku again.

"Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow," Riku said awkwardly, and Sora shrugged.

"Stop being so awkward," Sora told him, and picked up his stuff then turned to Riku with a grin. "Want me to pick the next place to meet? Or you wanna choose?"

"I have no preference," Riku told him, then smirked while leaning towards Sora, who leaned backwards as much as he could without falling back, "but maybe my house, my room, would be nice."

"You're such a pervert," Sora mumbled, pushing him back. "No way. We're not even boyfriends yet."

Riku shrugged and backed up, then looked at the sky. "I just said my room, you're the pervert. I could've meant to play games."

"You're a stinkin' liar." Sora glared, but the pout he had on his face defeated the original purpose of that. "You and I know very well what you meant. Stupid."

"Aw. Is my cute Sora embarrassed now?" Riku teased, turning to him and immideatly pinched his cheeks. "I know you're attracted to me, but calm down."

Sora swatted his hands away, and crossed his arms, almost dropping his bags. Riku just laughed, and walked towards him to give him a quick surprise kiss on his cheek. Sora blushed, and rolled his eyes, shifiting his bags in his hands.

"I have to go. Are you going back alone?" Sora asked, and started to walk, while Riku hastily got his own stuff.

"Y-yeah," Riku told him, shifting everything so it would be comfortable to hold, even if there wasn't many bags. "I can walk with you back to your house, and I'll ask Axel to come pick me up. I can't believe you moved back to the same exact house." (H: uh oh, plot hole alert! lol maybe please ignore if there is)