Chapter 54

A/N: I got a bit of time and inspiration so I wrote this. Also, any mistakes are caused by my blurry vision as I listen to this song. The chapters might start to be longer than before too.

Riku was about to leave the house, hoping Axel and Roxas didn't miss him that much. Riku chuckled, and grabbed his phone off the table. He grabbed something quick to eat, while running his hands through his hair, a bit upset that it was still damp but he needed to leave. Before he even got to the door, he tripped over the bags from yesterday, and groaned as he got up and sat on his knees.

He took them out, and smiled. With a firm hold, he stood up and put them on the couch. He checked his appearance once more, feeling like he was dressed way too casual for a date at an expensive restaurant but he had never gone to one and never needed any more formal clothes. Then again, Sora just did this to mess with him, so Riku was sure Sora didn't care what he wore. Riku bet that even Sora himself was dressed casual, like a kid. He always wore expensive stuff--Riku didn't blame him since he was used to it--but they were never too noticable other than its price.

Riku shook his head, and headed to the library. He wasn't surprised Sora picked this place to wait. The brunet loved books and art as much as he loved Riku, which was saying something but Riku would always be more important to him. He would never trade Riku's love for anything, and Riku thought the same.

Riku walked in quietly, and looked for the very familiar spiky hair. He found him quick as the library was almost empty, and sat in front of him with Sora noticing. Riku rested his chin on his hand, and watched Sora with a soft smile. The other had his eyebrows furrowed, so into the book. He let out a frustrated sigh, and put it down. When he looked up, he almost let out a scream as he fell from the chair.

Riku stifled his laugh, and looked down. Sora rubbed his back, and stood up with a painful expression. He glared at him as he sat back down again, and closed his book.

"You're evil."

"Well, good morning to you too," Riku said, still smiling at him.

"I didn't hear you," Sora told him, the glanced at the book. "I was too busy reading. Sorry "

Riku shook his head, and pulled the book towards him. The cover was not wha Riku expected. It was sort of simple, not much. The name, though, sounded familiar.

"Wait."

Sora grinned, and nodded excitedly. "Yep. It's that book I left back at the bookshop."

"Really?" Riku asked, shocked Sora still felt like reading such a sad-ish book. "What's it about?"

"Revenge."

Riku glanced at him, raising his eyebrow, making Sora shrug. He handed the book to the shorter teen, and he gladly took it.

"Anything else? Any more in depth explanation?"

"Okay." Sora rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms. "This guy finds his girlfriend cheating, but she did it to get popular."

"Does she really like her boyfriend?" Riku asked, already filled with questions and not liking the girl for what she did.

"No," Sora answered bluntly. "At first, she wanted to get with her boyfriend's friend, since he's more popular, but he didn't like her."

"Does the other guy likes her?"

"Yes. Well, kinda. He feels weird about his friend, not so much about her. It says he feels something stronger for him, but he's dumb," Sora explained, shrugging. (H: yes, he called himself dumb lol sorry)

"Oh. And I wonder, did he fight the guy he found her with?" Riku asked, very interested now.

"Nope. His friend threatened the guy though," Sora told him, let out a small soft laugh. "I honestly would've done the same."