Chapter 40

After a whole lot of yelling and banging on doors, Riku managed to get himself out of the ridiculous outfit he was forced into by his friends. When he came out of the bathroom, he balled the skirt up and threw it at Kei. He got the paper he used to clean the make up, and threw them at Axel.

"Okay, which one of you two started this?" Riku asked, standing in front of them with his arms crossed.

Kei shifted his eyed away from him, glancing at Axel who only whistled, trying to not look at him either.

"You are both going to get something just as bad, if not worse," Riku told them, still trying to untangle his hair from the mess they made. "You're going to pay for tangleling my hair too. It hurts."

"It was mine," Kei said, frowning. "Will I not be part of your little revenge plan that I know is in your head now?"

"Oh, Kei, trust me," Riku told him with a smirk, only flinching when he pulled his hair a little too much, "you're definelty going to be. You're good with hair, so I bet Axel did this to my beautiful hair."

"Ha!"

Riku glared at him, but turned to Roxas and Sora, who was curled up in the corner of the couch watching the TV with a look of interest on his face. Riku turned to look at it, and saw it was a cartoon. He might've not spend too much time with him, but he could tell Sora was and always would be a child on the inside. And it fit him, he could bring anyone's spirits up if he wasn't a complete jerk.

"Sora."

Sora didn't turn, his focus still on the show he was watching.

"Sora!"

Sora flinched, and fell off the couch. He groaned, and stayed face down on the carpeted floor. Kei walked to him, and crouched down.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, poking his shoulder then remembered something and smirked. "Wait. You're Sora, right?"

Sora looked up, and his eyes met a pair of mischievous bright blue ones. He sat up, and turned to him with a confused look.

"Yeah."

"Oh! Sora, I got something to say," Kei said, then fell back to his down. "I'm Kei, by the way."

"Oh, nice to meet you, then," Sora said awkwardly, and sat up too. "Please tell me it's nothing embarrassing that these guys told you."

"Sora!"

Sora quickly turned when he heard that cry, and only managed to see a blur of red and blue before he felt someone jump on his and push him back. Sora let out a groan, and rubbed his head.

"What?"

Sora pushed the person off, but they were too strong. The spiky red hair gave the person away, and Sora started hitting his back.

"G-get off me!"

Axel sighed, and stood up. Sora scooted back, and ran a hand through his hair. Axel pouted, and crossed his arms.

"Hey, I never got to apologize properly," Axel told him, confusing Sora. "You don't remember. Of course, but take my apology."

"Uh, sure?" Sora grinned nervously, and shrugged. "Whatever happened, I'm sure it's fine."

"Right."

"Okay, Roxas called us here. What happened? I was dragged out of my bed," Riku said, still upset over what the others did. "I think that make up made my face itch. Thanks a lot, you two."

"You're welcome."

Riku rolled his eyes, and ignored Axel and Kei. Instead, he focused his attention back to Roxas, who was yawning. Riku noticed his red eyes, and assumed he must've stayed up late playing video games. Roxas did not change one bit.