Chapter 12

When Sora got home, he went straight to his room. He had eaten out with his friends, and all the stress and work had finally caught up to him. He quickly changed out of his clothes into his pyjamas, and went his bed.

Morning came too quickly. Sora rolled over to the side with the alarm clock, and turned it off. He would use his phone, but he had lost somewhere in the mess that is his room. Sora did have someone come clean it, but somehow his room would always get messy quickly.

Sora yawned and sat up. He was definitely not looking forward to going to class today. Sora disliked school with a passion. He had great grades, unlike the cliche popular guy. His interest in school was as much as the interest he had in businesses. He hated both. But Sora knew that he would have to work towards that.

With a heavy sigh, he stood up and got ready for school. It took Sora about half an hour to be done since he was tired and didn't feel like going. He grabbed his bag, and walked down to eat. His mom smiled at him, but he saw she was already dressed, and was getting her stuff.

Sora sat down at the table, and a maid brought his food. He thanked her, and ate while he watched his mom walk in and out of rooms. When she finally had her things, she hugged Sora and gave him a small kiss. With that, she left out of the door, and out the house.

"Well, good morning to you too," Sora grumbled as he picked at his food.

"Sora, would you like anything else?"

Sora looked up, and noticed the worried look of the person who made breakfast. He smiled.

"I'm fine, thanks. I would ask you to join, but I'm running late for school!"

Sora ate quickly, and thanked her. He ran out of the door, only to come back for his bag. Once he had it, he ran back out. He only waved to those he knew until he got to school. He had made it with only about five minutes left.

Riku and Axel were already there, making Sora tense when he saw his friends get a mischievous grin. Kairi turned to someone else, and continued talking. The blonde girl looked down shyly. Roxas walked up to her, and said something quick before walking inside the school. Axel looked at him sadly.

Tidus ran to him, and Sora wondered where Wakka was. Sora turned to his attention to the blond, and noticed that Tidus had a frown.

"What's up, Tidus?"

"Something bad," Tidus responded seriously.

"What?" Sora was taken by surprised.

Tidus turned to Riku and Axel, and pointed at the redhead.

"That Axel guy and Roxas were together right?" Tidus asked, not expecting an answer.

"Were?"

"Yeah, were. I heard that Roxas broke up with him very harshly," Tidus explained, letting his hand fall.

"When did this happen?" Sora asked.

"Just a few minutes ago. It was inside, but the word spread," Tidus told him. "I feel bad for them. Everyone is now talking about it."

Sora shoved his hands in his jeans' pockets. Why did he do that? It seemed like they really cared for each other. Sora shook his head.

"Roxas must have had a reason. Anyway, Tidus, moving subjects," Sora changed the subject, "I was thinking maybe a week would be enough for good enough for being with Riku."

Tidus thought for a moment, before nodding. "Perfect."

"Yeah, very," Sora mumbled.

The bell rung, and they went inside. Sora wasn't paying attention to most of the day, only thinking about talking to Riku. The silver haired teen knew what he was getting into, and he knew what would happen since he won.