2

"Dress" - Taylor Swift

Nikki's POV

April 25, 2016 (Malibu, CA)

I woke up feeling quite refreshed even though I only had three hours of sleep. My new band insisted that we all experience the night life last night. It was hard because I was the only sober one. Almost five months of no drugs and no alcohol, but I really miss wine. After breaking up with Harry, I must've reached for a bottle of wine at the store twenty times before scolding myself.

Instead, I dyed my hair blonde and got a couple more tattoos. I only recently got my hair done yesterday. I was afraid to post a picture because I wasn't too into it yet. I'm a child of darkness; I'm no sunny blonde.

Rolling over I see Suzie curled up on the pillow next to me with one of Harry's T-shirts. She is whiny all night without it. It kind of depresses me that he's her favorite, but all I wanted to do was cuddle with Harry, too.

I stretched and put on my workout clothes. I was renting a place out in Malibu while I recorded some new material. The gym had a great view of the ocean and it was lovely start to my day. My trainer, Felix, would be here soon. I grabbed a banana and leaned onto the kitchen island to check my messages.

A missed call from Harry.

He hadn't called since his last drunken voicemail about my answer of wanting to go to Jamaica on my live Q & A on YouTube. The answer came to me so naturally without thinking about it. Of course I wanted to be wherever he was. It hurt to think about it, but it was the truth.

Jeff has continued his harassment, though, and I've decided to let my manager know. Of course, he was pissed that I hadn't said anything after all this time, but I suppose I was in the mindset that if Harry of all people didn't believe me then maybe my manager wouldn't either. Taylor could vouch for me this time.

My manager, David, conjured this theory that Azoff has been obsessed me with me for years. It sounds outrageous, but how would he have those pictures? They weren't pap pics. Maybe a fan took them.

"Aye, Nikki-niks. Have you ever seen the movie Swim Fan? Maybe he loves ya so much he hates ya?" David's words from the other day gave me bad chills.

Or maybe he's obsessed with Harry?

He has to have some sort of motive. I left Harry and he is still making idle threats. I wasn't even worried about myself. I worried about Harry because he was being manipulated and after nearly 2 months he still hasn't gotten a fucking clue. Then I worried about Taylor, who's life would be shattered if these photos of us were leaked. She's still too afraid to tell her parents that she's gay and it breaks my heart.

I've always been open about being attracted to both men and women. I never say that I'm bisexual, but if they must label me that than so be it. The only thing the photos would do to me is make people talk about Harry, Taylor, and I in a weird trifecta again and that's just stupid. I will literally roll my eyes at any interviewer who brings it up. The pictures are from 2010, so suck my invisible unicorn dick.

+
+

"Bae, you seem sad today." My trainer pointed out at the end of our workout session. I guess I was laying on the floor for too long after doing what felt like a million crunches.

"I'm not sad. I'm just going over my schedule for the week." I sat up and held my hands out so he could help me up. Felix was this gorgeous Swedish Viking of a man. He was extremely gay, but I still had eyes and didn't mind the eye candy.

"You've just been a little worker bee. Make sure you have some you time, girl!" He flipped his shoulder length blonde hair.

"Correction. I'm a queen bee." I pointed to my new crown tattoo.