24

Author's Note: Sorry this update took me awhile. Those who follow me know why. I always inform everyone on why updates take awhile, so please follow me. Also, if you haven't noticed, I wrote a One Shot in the first book to celebrate reaching 200K. I remember when I barely had 1K. Thank you to everyone who has read and supported this series. It means a lot. This is a little gem in my life with everything else going wrong right now. <3

"And Then We Kiss" - Britney Spears

Harry's POV

I groaned when I rolled over to find Nikki's side of the bed was empty and cold. It was the first time in the almost two months that we've been here that she wasn't there for me to protectively hug to my chest. Any time I held her close to me I could feel her finally relax. She was always tense and internally stressing about something.

The thunder had woken me up. All I wanted was to roll over and go back to sleep, but I'd feel better if she were here. Call me cheesy or corny, but every moment counts with the time we have left in Jamaica.

I rub my face and let out a yawn before I allow my feet to touch the cold floor. I go to grab my robe, but it's not there. I was too sleepy to figure out where it went so I settled for Nikki's over-sized silk kimono. I chuckle at the fact that it fits me like a normal shirt. The silky material feels nice against my four nips.

"Nikkiiiii?" I mumbled around the house dressed in just a silk kimono and my Calvin's.

When I opened the deck door, I had to squint in the dim lighting to see two people on the outdoor sofa. Rubbing my eyes with a yawn, I made my way over. The smell of weed hit me then something else—

"What the fuck is this?!"

Mitch and Nikki slowly looked over. They seemed confused at my outburst, but I was the confused one here. Why were they kissing?! Mitch has Sarah and no one ever cheats on me!

I thought Nikki and I were supposed to discuss this sort of thing. Do I kiss Mitch now? HOW DOES THIS WORK?! Also, why is she high? My brain hurts.

"Babe, that's myyy kimono!" She giggles, "You're still rockin' it, of course." She holds up the rock symbol with both of her hands. I guess she's okay with 'babe' while she's high.

"And that's my robe, babe. Back to the topic at hand, why were you kissing my woman, MITCHELL?!" I put one hand on my hip and point at him with the other. They both keel over in laughter.

"It was an oopsie daisy, man. Am I grounded?!" Mitch hangs his head guiltily.

"An oopsie daisy??" I pull on my hair.

Nikki scoots over and pats the spot between her and Mitch. I wouldn't give in, so she pulled me down onto her lap, my legs going across Mitch's lap. She playfully pinches my nipples. My shameful girly squeal is muted by the crack of thunder.

"I went to kiss him on the cheek. He didn't know I was coming and turned his head. Sooo an oopsie poopsie!"

"You mean an oopsie daaaisy." Mitch corrected.

"I like my way, better."

"Why are you high? Have you gone and gotten high while I've been asleep every night?" I tie my robe around her tighter because she's naked underneath except for a pair of royal blue lace panties.

"Nooo, I needed to relax. Rememeeember, we wanted to get high in Jamaicaaaa together. I won't do it agaaain. I just feel really good, right now." She gives me her best puppy dog face. "Hey, it's hot...stop that..." She loosens the robe. I tighten it again, but she loosens it with a lazy smirk.