35

Author's Note: There were very mixed reactions about the previous chapter. I thought about going into hiding, but if you're still here...Hi! 🙃
.
.
.
I will now be updating this story every SUNDAY! Please follow me on here and/or follow me on Instagram (@ scene_d_amour) if you're not already! 😊 I often post announcements regarding this series (which is going to be a trilogy, by the way!) and tidbits about my future works!
.
.
.

Harry's POV

November 19, 2016 (New York City, NY)

I smiled at the state of my sleepy girl. She face planted onto the bed right when we entered the hotel suite. Me being me, I was excitedly talking to her about a memory with the boys at this same hotel a few years prior. I should've known that when she didn't laugh at the part when a naked Niall got stuck in the elevator with an elderly housekeeper that she'd fallen asleep on me.

I decide to let her nap; she needs sleep whenever she can get it. I'm feeling obnoxiously energetic despite our strenuous activities last night. It's hard to describe how I feel about what we did or what I let her do to me.

I didn't know anything could feel quite like this.

All I know is I want more and I know she'll give it to me...not because I ask her to, but because she loves me. It's cheesy, but there's an absolute difference between having your darkest desires sated by your lover versus some casual affair.

I'm feeling so fucking soft about it. The way she ran her hands down my back then gripped my hips as she writhed her entire body into her thrusts was the sexiest I ever felt. She didn't over calculate her movements. Strangely enough it felt quite natural and raw.

I hope she enjoyed it as much as she seemed like she did. My confession of preferring her to dominate me was easy in the moment of my agonizing need for her. I know she loves when I ravage her—rough sex being her favorite—and I honestly love and feel the need to at times, but I'm just as turned on by her masculinity as her femininity. It could be the bisexual in me, I don't know for certain.

I want all of her.

I'm a greedy monkey.

Gimme, gimme!

"Stop staring at me like some serial killer." Nikki's groggy voice interrupts my obsessive thoughts.

"Oh? It doesn't turn you on?" I plop down next to her.

"I didn't say that." She smirks at me with one eye open. "You can't stop thinking about it, can you?"

It scares me how much she knows me sometimes.

"No..." My answer came out smaller and pitiful than I intended.

"I can't either," she confesses, "It was so..."

Oh, God. Here we go. Here comes the humiliation.

I mean, God, go away. My thoughts are impure.

Shoo!

"...beautiful. To see you come undone like that was the most beautiful experience." Her eyes fully open and set their soft gaze on me.

The pure love and acceptance shared between is overwhelming at times. It was felt before we even said our first words. She's my safe place to fall.

I hold her to me, her body molding to mine so perfectly. She nuzzles her nose into my yellow jumper that she loves so much. Sweet moments like these will become few and far in between come next year.