40

Harry's POV

London, November 28, 2016

"Mmm a little to the left, oh fuuuck, yeah right there, baby. You know what daddy likes!" I groan into Nikki's hair. My freehand squeezes her little waist.

There's a loud knock on the door and Nikki's annoyed assistant pops her head in.

"Are you two decent in here?" Kiko looks surprised to see Nikki and I fully dressed on the dressing room sofa. My moaning doesn't cease and Nikki smacks my thigh.

"Shut up! You sound like one of the hyenas from The Lion King!"

She was delicately massaging my wrist. The overuse of it this past week was catching up to me. Nikki snapped and made an appointment for me to get it looked at. Her predictions were correct, I have tight tendons and it's also slightly sprained. Surgery is a big possibility, but I'm being a big baby about it according to my lovely girlfriend.

"Mufasaaaa!" I blow a raspberry on her neck resulting in her squealing and pushing me away from her.

"You'll be on in 30, got you some tea and Harry, here's a black coffee. Are you ok with those shoes, Nikki? Marina brought in three to choose from if that heel is too high." Kiko points to the boxes by the clothing rack. She's completely unphased by our annoying arses now. Bless her.

"Oh, thank you. I might change them out then. It's a studio performance, so I don't need anything fancy." Nikki walks over, bending down to look at the shoes.

Her perfect little ass is on display in those tight, white jeans. A dark green lacy bralette is the top that she decided on with a long gold necklace hanging down past her cleavage. That sexy toned tummy is on display and I might just be drooling like Ed the hyena.

I love when she confidently  shows off; it means she is finally hearing me and believing what I'm telling her. I want her to feel sexy and beautiful because she IS all of those things and more.

"Ooo check out these green boots, monkey!" She shows me a pair of custom sparkly combat boots.

"Oh, so I'm monkey again? You're making me dizzy, love." I take the boots from her and gesture for her to sit down. I remove the velvet high heels she had on that were not her style in the slightest even though she's sexy as hell in them. She lets out a gleeful giggle once I get her boots on, tapping them twice for luck.

It's this adorable quirk she does before a show—tapping her shoes together twice. Her manager told me that it's a homage to her favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz. In the beginning she tapped her shoes nervously, not sure how to channel her nervous energy. Her manager and I had some bonding time in Jamaica. He really loves her as his own daughter and I realize that maybe I need to suck up to the man more.

"She runs from everything, Harry. I told her that the stage is where she comes alive. She has nothing to be afraid of." David grinned. "Suddenly it became her thing to tap her shoes and say 'There's no place home!' before hitting the stage."

He told me this before Nikki and I officially got back together. Hearing people talk about her made me love her even more and I didn't think that was possible. You know when you idolize someone for so long and part of you never wants to meet them because their real persona might be disappointing? They don't live up to the pedestal you have them perched on?

I worry that I disappoint people all the time. It's why I make it a point to always be polite and gracious, not that I'm not really that way, but I always have to be conscious of my body language and even my resting face. Impressions are everything. It would literally break my heart if I disappointed my fans.