36

Nikki's POV

Harry was in and out of consciousness for the past 15 minutes. I must've screamed for a banana and some juice for 10 of those minutes.

"Shouldn't we be calling 911?!" My assistant, Kiko, hands me the items I demanded.

"I'm 90% sure his blood sugar is low. I want to avoid having his personal business become a headline. Call Anne, please." I sit Harry up and prop him against me. My security caught him when he went down which made me a little suspicious. It seems like he knew it was coming.

"C'mon baby, you need to drink the juice..." I tap on his cheeks with the cup at his lips. His groan is a good sign and he takes a small sip. I rub his back, thankful that he starts to drink more until the cup is empty.

"What..." He coughs and leans his head on my shoulder. "What happened?"

"You fainted...eat this." I hand him the banana. I was trying not to freak out. I feel angry but that's because I'm so scared of losing him.

"What's going on?! Harry???" Anne runs over to us sitting on the ground. "You're whiter than a sheet, dear! Let's get you to a doctor!

"NO!" Harry shouts, making is mother recoil slightly from his outburst. "I mean, no...I'm fine." He nibbles on the banana with shifty eyes. He knows raising his voice was a mistake.

"No, you're not, fine." Anne speaks lowly. It's the first time I've ever seen her angry, jaw clenching much like Harry's does when he's agitated.

I tighten the robe that my assistant thankfully threw on me before Anne came down. My body feels hot in embarrassment at exposing myself for others to see when Harry had come to watch me on set. Nudity doesn't bother me, but I made that call without asking. I wanted him to watch me and I wanted others to watch him watch me.

My mind was so fucking clouded with dirty thoughts that I forgot when he last ate an entire meal. Was he really at the gym for the last 2 hours?! I'm not taking care of him like I should be. Yesterday was chaos. I should've made sure that he was okay.

"We'll call a medical concierge service to come to our suite. They'll be discreet." I put my hand up when Harry shakes his head. "Don't argue with me right now. If it were me, you would've put me in an ambulance then had me taken to the most private sector of a hospital by now."

He opens his mouth then shuts it again. He knows I'm right. My man would go above and beyond for me.

+
+

A doctor came to the hotel a half hour later to look him over. He was dehydrated, which was out of character for him. It was rare to see Harry without a bottle of water in his hand. He was attached to an IV as the doctor continued looking over his vitals and asking him some questions.

I sat in a chair in the corner, balled up in his yellow jumper from this morning. I was worried sick. He really did appear thinner. His anxiety attacks were no longer everyday, but when they do happen they're worse than ever before.

Maybe, it's me.

Maybe I broke him.

"Baby...?" Harry stood in front of me.

"Oh, is the doctor gone?" My voice comes out raspy. "Did I fall asleep? Are you okay? I'm mad at you!"

"Woah, one thing at a time! He left awhile ago. You've been rocking back and forth. I'm okay...sorry I ruined your shoot." He sits on the ottoman across from me. I'm hugging my knees to my chest and it's only now that I've realized I've been like this for awhile. My arms are burning and my back is achy.