46

*TRIGGER WARNING* ⚠️
(It's also a ton of dialogue, but necessary. Silence is overrated at the moment. 🙇🏻‍♀️)

Harry's POV

Nikki was a little (ok very) infuriated that I booked a trip without checking with her schedule, but little did she know, I had her manager move her schedule around. Look at me. A big boy bossing around other managers.

I guess being bossy gets her all hot and bothered because on the private plane ride here I got lucky...twice.

She's officially (finally) in the Mile High Club, so, I mean, we had to celebrate.

How has she been a rockstar for half of her life and not joined the Mile High Club?

She admitted to being scared of flying no matter how many times she has been on a plane. It took her a long time to use the lavatory on a long flight because she didn't like standing up at 38,000 feet. Little things like this make me realize we should probably talk more. This whole time I thought she was being sweet on me cuddling on airplanes, but she was really freaking out inside.

She feels safer when she clings to me and now that I'm paying more attention, I'm an even softer bitch for it.

The weather hasn't been the best since we arrived. The steady rain literally rained on my parade until I saw how happy it made my angel. Also, watching her do yoga in the rain—naked—might be my new favorite form of foreplay.

So flexible.

So deliciously wet.

It's the morning of New Year's Eve and I stare on in part daydream and fixation at her dancing around the kitchen in one of my button down floral shirts, barely buttoned, and nothing else. The shirt rises to give me a peak at her perky ass when she reaches into the cupboard for two mugs for our tea. Her hips hypnotize me as she sways back and forth.

I don't know if you could take it

Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked

She sings and looks over her shoulder with a wink. Her voice has a more sultry tone than usual. I'm perched on the bed, eager for more. I'll never get enough of her.

I wanna be your baby, baby, baby

Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag

White girl wasted on that brown liquor

When I get like this I can't be around you

I'm too lit to dim down a notch

'Cause I could name some thangs that I'm gon' do

Wild, wild, wild thoughts

Somehow her pinning up her hair with the butterfly bobby pin that I picked out for her at the airport became the sexiest thing I've seen since the naked wet yoga. It might just have to do with how she emphasized the word 'wet' whilst she had her hands up in her hair.

"The tea is gonna get cold if you keep this up, angel. I'm suddenly thirsty for something else."

Nikki giggles lightly to herself before making her way over with our steaming mugs.

"Am I giving you wild thoughts?" She holds out my tea to take.

"You know you always do."

She rolls her eyes, but I know she is hiding a smile behind her cup, choosing to sit on my duvet covered lap. Her head finds her favorite place to lay between my neck and shoulder. I kiss her forehead, sighing hopelessly when the rain falls harder along with a rumble of thunder.