22

Author's Note: I have a few videos throughout this chapter. Please watch/listen to them for the full effect!

"Sign of the Times" - Harry Styles

Harry's POV

I was supposed to be running on the treadmill like I do almost everyday first thing in the morning, but I've been on 'cool down' mode for the past 20 minutes. Nikki was parading around the gym in a sports bra and these damn hot pink yoga pants that show every curve of her ass. She was focused on her workout with the occasional hum and sing-a-long with the song playing through through her earbuds. I had to record a video of her lifting weights. No one ever believes me when I say that she's stronger than most guys I know.

I'm hot for it.

Please do squats next.

She does squats while lifting and I almost fly off the treadmill, grabbing the railing. I laugh then end the recording. Nikki puts down the weights and looks over her shoulder.

"We wake up early to workout and all you've done is stare at my ass!" She huffs.

"Oops...was it that obvious?" I smirk while posting the video to Instagram with the caption: My girlfriend could probably lift me over her head if she wanted to. No big deal.

"What are you doing? You look like you're up to something." She walks over, glistening in sweat, all woman and pheromones.

"I'm just showin' ya off, baby." I smile innocently.

Her phone buzzes on the band wrapped around her arm. I look around at everything but her when she checks her Instagram notification.

"Harry!" Nikki whines. "Seriously?"

"What? You don't see how sexy you are right now...all muscly and stuff." I turn the treadmill off.

"You like what you see, princess?" She holds up her arms, flexes her muscles and jokingly kisses her bicep.

"Well...yeah." I laugh, jump off the treadmill, and smack her on the ass with my red bandana.

Nikki clears her throat. I've already gotten down to do push ups, so I'd feel
somewhat productive this morning.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep us on the down low again, you know, with everything going on right now

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep us on the down low again, you know, with everything going on right now." She bows her head.

"Baby girl...c'mere and plank on top of me." I might've been gawking at her like some girl all morning, but I needed to her remind her that I was still all man. In fact, I think embracing my feminine side makes me more of man. I used to be ashamed, but not anymore.

I'm riding in on a unicorn while waving my freak flag. People can suck my dick if they don't like it.

"I'm heavy, man..." She lays across me and places a kiss behind my neck. Her legs and arms are crossed.