34

👀*KINK WARNING*👀

Author's Note: This chapter is very sexual and yeah no surprise coming from me, BUT they're very sexual as individuals, so bring them together and 🔥 🔥 happens! This chapter is my kinkiest yet, so enjoy or run away. 😂 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Nikki's POV

The scent of Harry's after shave made me want to cuddle up to him, but after flailing my arms around to feel for him there was nothing but cold sheets. I opened my eyes in confusion. Come to think of it, I don't remember getting home. I sit up and groan at my reflection in the dresser mirror.

Hello, hot mess.

The bathroom door opens and Harry pads into the room with a bath towel hanging low on hips.

Hello, sexy boyfriend.

"What are you doing awake?" Harry puts his rings on their proper place on the dresser. He most likely removed them before he showered; he lost one down the drain once. You would've thought someone close to him just died with how he acted.

"I smelled ya. C'mere, monkey." I beckoned him over with my forefinger.

"You smelled me? I think you need to go back to bed." He laughs. I latch onto him when he gets close enough, running my nose up his neck and to his jaw.

He smells so damn good.

"I made you a promise and I fell asleep." I pouted into the crook of his neck.

"You had a long day, angel. Don't worry about it. Besides, we have a flight in the morning." He was saying one thing, but his body was reacting to my kisses down his chest.

"Harryyyy, we can sleep on the plane." I bite down on a nipple to show him that I wasn't backing down. My tongue runs back over it to soothe the little ache along with some wet, sloppy kisses.

"Shit, oookay..." He shivered as I continued to love on him.

"You said you had a surprise..." I bring up while trailing kissing along his 'Sound of Silence' tattoo.

"I, um..."

He seems hesitant and I look up at him. His shyness makes a rare appearance. I hide my smile against his tummy because I'm happy that he removes the facade of confidence he exudes all the time and I don't want him to think that I'm laughing at him. I'm relieved to have something real.

"I really like when you take charge when it comes to sex." His voice is surprisingly confident, but he looks nervous.

"Yeah? I'm not too bossy?" I tease.

"I fucking love it and you're so strong and then you love on me at the same time." Harry's eyes dilate as he speaks. "What I mean is...I like the idea of being completely yours. Am I making sense? You're better with words than me." He huffs and hugs me to him to comfort himself.

"I understand, but you haven't felt like I was forcing you to be dominant or too rough were you? I'm sorr—"

"No, no! Not all! I like experimenting with that, too. Before we were in a relationship, I had hookups—ok a lot of them—and I almost always felt like I couldn't really be myself. I'm used to people being selfish with me or being a quick fuck or whatever. Then you came along and kissed me first, came onto me first...and I wanted you for so long." His voice cracks needily. "You weren't afraid to show me how much you wanted me. I needed that validation."