25

"Daddy Issues" - The Neighborhood

Nikki's POV

My heart raced as I kneeled down by the bed with my eyes cast down at my trembling hands. I was completely naked with little pigtails that he requested I do. Harry then asked me to get into this position, an amused smirk on his face, but his voice full of velvety authority. I could hear the clinking of his rings on his custom Gucci ring plate holder. I let out a shaky breath; he was taking his sweet time on purpose.

"You know darling...it's still not 'even.' Shouldn't I have kissed Sarah?"

I tuck in my lips to stifle a giggle.

"Oh? You think it's funny?" He pulls my head back by my pigtails. His now ring clad hand tilts me back to look at him by my throat. I feel his thumb stroking back and forth. He can never be too rough with me, always showing glimmers of tenderness to make sure I'm still with him.

My tongue peeks out to moisten my dry lips. At some point he had gotten completely naked. I let out a hum of approval at the sight. I want so much to run my tongue over every inch of him.

"There's always next time, daddy." I smile up at him sweetly. I watch his lips twitch and his body tense. I should call him daddy more often.

"Hold your arms out in front of you." The low, husky tone of his voice sends chills down my spine in the best way. Harry binds my wrists together with one of his silk ties. He sticks his thumbs underneath to make sure it's not too tight. Too sweet. Too caring.

"Tighter." I snap. I knew how to push him. He's the boss right now and if I try to tell him what to do it'll hit a nerve. I watched his cock twitch at my tone, but his eyes flashed with anger.

He tightens the tie with a growl then brings a hand up to cup my jaw in a tight grip. My cheeks are squished and lips pouted out.

"Say the safe word." He demands through clenched teeth.

"Kiwi." I say as clearly as I can through his iron grip.

"Stand up."

I obey his command, wobbling a bit. He steadies me and kisses my temple.

"Please say the safe word if I go too far. I love you too much."

"I love you and trust you. Lose yourself in me...please?" I place soft kisses on his chest. "Please, daddy? Need those big hands to punish me."

"You look so fucking innocent like this." Harry suddenly pushes me forward so that my upper body is on the bed and my ass out and vulnerable. "But you've been a bad, bad girl. Wanted me to see how sexy you are with your tongue in someone else's mouth? And fuuuck it was sexy, but what did you forget to do?" His hands knead my ass, briefly spreading my cheeks to rub his thumb over my tightest hole.

"Ask daddy if it's ok." I hear a bottle open and oily liquid spill over my bum. His hands massage and knead me so deeply that I close my eyes in pleasure.

"Mhm. Are you sorry?" He rubs what I assume is lube over my asshole and dips his thumb in halfway. I gasp, my toes curling into the plush carpet. His hand smacks down on an ass cheek with such shocking force that I cry out. The bite of his rings add to the delicious sting.

"Answer me!" He spanks me again, massaging the cheek afterwards and pushing his thumb in further.

"I'm sorry, daddy! I'll ask you next time! AHH!" Harry's hand comes down again, and again, and again. I start to lose count. My pussy is dripping and he refuses to touch me there, filling my ass with two of his fingers now. He pumps slowly in contrast to his quick consecutive slaps to my stinging cheeks.