11

"Forgive Me" - David Gray

Harry's POV

Waking up with a warm body next to me had regret coursing through my veins before I even opened my eyes. It took a few moments for me to realize that I hadn't fucked up and slept with someone to temporarily numb the pain again.

She's here. She stayed.

I opened my eyes to find Nikki's sleeping form next to me. She rarely slept in and I took this as a rare treat. Her hair was fanned out onto the pillow and she had one leg under the covers. Her other leg was brushed up against mine. The shirt she was wearing had ridden up, stopping just below her tits and showing her toned tummy. I had to lick my dry lips and look away.

I had a situation to take care of now.

I heard the AC running and it finally felt much cooler in the house. I closed the window on the way to the bathroom. A gleam caught my eye in the mirror; I was wearing my cross necklace. I noticed Nikki wearing it yesterday and briefly wondered if he she had been wearing it the entire time. I don't remember her giving it back to me, so she must've put it on me in my sleep. I kissed it then hopped into the shower.

I stood under the hot water, softly moaning at how hard my cock was. Thinking of burying myself into her tight, wet pussy against this shower wall over and over was making me bite my lip. I will never want anyone as much I want her.

I jumped at the opening and closing of the shower door. I turned to see just the woman I was thinking of. My mouth felt dry at the sight of her naked body. She's the most beautiful person in the world to me.

"First things first, turn around." She demanded softly.

I faced away from her and she began to sensuously scrub my arms, then my back and down over my ass. She snaked an arm under mine and with her hand on my chest for leverage, pressed her breasts against my back as she slipped her cloth covered hand down between my cheeks and gently massaged my perineum and asshole. I gasped to myself at her boldness despite our time apart. After a few moments, she squatted and scrubbed my legs, placing soft kisses all over my ass cheeks while she did so.

"Okay, time for the front." She stood back up. I turned to face her and before lathering me up, she leaned in and took one of my nipples between her lips, sucking gently and flicking it with her tongue.

"Fuck, Nikki!" I hissed out.

"I've always loved how sensitive your nipples are." She smiled, pulled back and slowly washed my chest, then down across my abdomen and finally circling around my groin, bringing her hand up from beneath and cupping my balls. After gently, but thoroughly lathering, she brings her hand up, encircles the base of my throbbing cock and begins to softly stroke the cloth up and down from base to crown. As she strokes me, she again takes a nipple in her mouth and sucks firmly.

I slap a hand onto the shower door and the other onto the shower tile wall. Her mouth and her touch always made me come undone in more ways than one.

Sensing I was getting close, she released both my cock and nipple and grabbed the shampoo. It didn't take long to wash my hair.

"It's so much quicker to wash your shorter hair." She giggled. Her body, wet and slippery against me along with her hands in my hair was making me have wild thoughts.

I kissed her passionately, sliding my tongue between her lips. She moaned into my mouth, both of us savoring our first kiss in several months. She broke the kiss and began trailing sweet kisses down my jaw, neck, and chest.

With my head under the water and eyes closed, I didn't see her kneeling down and was surprised by her touch as she cupped my balls, fondling them as she brushed her lips over the head of my cock. I growled as she circled her tongue around the head, ran it along the slit and then began gently, but firmly sucking.