19

Author's Note: I know Despacito came out in like late 2016/early 2017 but I needed it for this chapter, so just pretend. 🙃 A super fun and long update (almost 6,000 words), yay! I've been having a blast writing funny happy times with Harry and Nikki. Enjoy!

"Despacito" - Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee

Nikki's POV

I'm not the best at doing my own makeup. Here I am trying to follow one of those fancy makeup tutorials on YouTube, but I'm looking anything but fierce. I throw my beauty blender at my reflection and wipe my makeup off for the third time.

"HARRYYY!!!" I yell out in frustration from the bathroom.

He walks in and shakes his head at my unready state. I have curlers in my hair and my dress is still hung up on the railing behind me after my hot shower. I was hoping the steam would take care of the wrinkles because I'm a lazy bitch. I sure as hell wasn't about to iron it.

"Put your dress on and let's gooooooo!" Harry stomps his boot covered foot. We were all going out dancing, but I wasn't feeling up to it due to finding out some devastating information. I didn't want to freak out about it without confronting this person first. I plan on burying it down while we're in Jamaica.

Everything has been going so well. Harry and I are more in love than ever and I'm sick and tired of all the drama in our lives. If it's not our personal lives, then it's our "lives in the media" and all I want is to stay here forever in our happy little bubble.

"I feel ugly." I stick my bottom lip out.

"Oh, stop that right now. You're not allowed to say that. You don't even need makeup. I like seeing your pretty freckles. Your little sunburned nose is also adorable." He wraps his arms around me from behind me and kisses the side of my neck. "Or maybe we don't have to go. We'd be alone in this house with everyone out for the night..." He moves his kisses down my neck to my shoulder, his tongue peeking out with open mouth kisses to tease me. I was ready to drop my robe.

Take me, daddy.

"Really? We don't have to go?" I sounded a bit too eager. I didn't want Gemma to look at me with pity all night. She means well, but I'm not surprised by anything anymore. She let me know that there's a high possibility that one of the closest people to me might be betraying me. It's gnawing at me, but I'm sick of shit hitting the fan. I'm not sure how to even address it.

"Hmm...I wanna see you dance for me in that dress, soooo we're going, my love." He moves his hips up against my ass as he sucks between my neck and shoulder. I grab onto the counter to keep myself steady.

"But I can do that for you heeeere..." I moan, not caring that he was leaving an enormous hickey that his parents would most likely see tomorrow.

"Maybe I wanna show you off."

I rolled my eyes, partially due to pleasure because his lips were doing magical things to my neck.

"Uh huh. You're just going to strut around me like a territorial gorilla. What am I? A prized, golden banana?" I joke.

"Har, har." He barks sarcastically. I didn't miss him winking at me in the mirror, though.

I shimmy out of his arms and hand him my makeup bag. His face contorts in confusion, but he looks positively delighted the moment he spots my black nail polish sticking out.

"Paint my nails, Nikki!"

"Do my makeup, Harry!"

We tilt our heads at each other then laugh at how we both got excited about an idea at the same time.