15

"Anji" - Simon and Garfunkel

Nikki's POV

We swayed and kissed to the Simon and Garfunkel record, with Harry occasionally dipping me with a dopey smile on his face. He twirled me and pulled me back so that my back was against his front. He placed one of his hands on my waist and the other flat across my stomach as we swayed to the lovely folksy music.

His lips began traveling down my neck when the acoustic sounds of "Anji" filled the room. He sucked and nibbled at the nape of my neck. My entire body was buzzing from feeling Harry touch me after so long. As the tempo quickened he huskily whispered, "Need you, my beautiful baby. Please..."

I couldn't form words. I wanted to burst into tears from all of my emotions. All I could do was nod, my eyes fluttering shut at the feel of Harry's hands squeezing my waist and pressing himself against my ass.

The zipper of my dress slowly came undone, his lips softly brushing each patch of skin revealed. The white lace material slid from my body to the floor—I had worn nothing else underneath. My back was still facing him as his hands cupped my bare breasts, a chuckle escaping from his throat.

"I am rather fond of your nipple piercings, by the way. My girls are bedazzled."

I slap a hand over my face. Leave it to Harry to make a comment like that when we're about to have sex for the first time in over six months.

"Harry..."

"You love me."

I turn around on my tippy toes and loop my arms around his neck.

"I do love you. And you love me."

"I do." His sweet dimpled smile made my heart beat out of my chest. I smiled back, helping him to remove his unbuttoned Gucci shirt then his white shirt underneath. He bent down to kiss me; I melted against him all over again. His tongue moved against mine in languid, unhurried strokes. I was so taken with his kisses that I didn't even notice when we had to made it to the bed.

He had effortlessly gotten us here at some point, but I was getting dizzy from the giddiness of kissing him again. How long had we've been kissing anyway?

The record had ended. Harry pulled away, planting another kiss on my swollen lips, before going over to delicately take the needle off the record. The amount of care he showed towards something he now knew to be important to me made my heart swell.

"Why am I the only one naked?" I rolled onto my tummy, propping my elbow up and resting my chin in my hand.

"I got distracted." He grinned adorably. He was as giddy as I was.

"I want you naked," I paused, realizing how my bossy nature accidentally came out when this was supposed to be a romantic moment. "I mean, I want you naked, please?" I giggled.

"No need to beg, my love." He smirked and slowly undid his his tight, black jeans. I licked my lips when his thick thighs came into view after he peeled them from his body. His boxer briefs came down next and I'm sure I let out an audible sigh. My mouth watered at the memory of him inside my mouth the day before.

Harry spoke up as if he could read my mind.

"Greedy, baby. It's my turn." He walked around the bed and pulled me by my ankles until my ass was on the edge of the bed. I surprise him by spreading my legs and aligning them with the edge of the bed; I hold my ankles feeling the delicious stretch, baring myself to him.

"Wh-wha-what??" His astounded voiced had me snickering into the duvet.

"Yoga does wonders." I dared to look over my shoulder to find that his eyes had darkened. All I saw were his tousled locks as he quickly knelt down and licked and sucked at my pussy. He didn't hold back his sounds of desperate ravenous hunger. I held my shaky legs in position, exposed and his for the taking.