39

Happy Hump Day...literally.

Nikki's POV

Zayn playfully picks me up and plops me onto his bed. His comforter feels velvety against my skin, yet cool and slippery. I hold back a giggle at how we're about to ruin these luxurious sheets. I don't even wanna ask how much his bed set cost him.

"You're beautiful...always thought so." He takes a seat on the edge of the bed and places a sweet kiss on my knee. His hands rub up and down my thighs. Harry huffs when he lays on his side next to me. "Yeah, yeah you're pretty, too, Harry."

"Don't be dick. I know she's the prettiest!" Harry smirks then turns to to look at me. "Still okay, my darling?"

I nod, too breathless to form words due to my nervous excitement. Zayn had told me stories of his and Harry's various hook ups with both girls and each other. I had been with two girls at once a few times before, but two men pawing at me was a new unbelievable sensation.

"Tell me what you're thinking." Harry sits up and tugs at my bottom lip with his thumb. "Kiwi works here, too." I giggle at his whispered reassurance.

"I'm okay...m-more than okay." My words seem to put Harry at ease since he hums and kisses across my collarbone.

"I believe I still owe you a birthday gift..." Zayn's hands were splayed over my inner thighs, massaging me sensually. His thumbs kept brushing over my slit. I grip the sheets when I feel him circle around my clit. At the same time Harry has kissed down to my chest and sucked a nipple into his mouth. My legs want to squeeze together by instinct; Zayn keeps me spread open.

The slow teasing will surely kill me.

"What do you want?" Harry peeks up at me through his lashes, tongue immediately going back to flicking my piercing back and forth. I push up against Zayn's thumb working me, my temporary timidness dissipating.

"I want to watch you together..." My breath hitches. "Wanna see you completely wrecked and taking his cock like the good boy I know you are."

Harry moans against me. He throws his head back, his eyes fluttering shut and mouth glistening from his previous actions. I smiled widely at the effect my words had on him.

He loves being my good boy.

I'll have to remember that when we finally play with that collar he got for me to use on him.

"C'mere, you heard her." Zayn pulls Harry closer to him by the ankles.

"Someone's eager." Harry grins. "I see not much has changed. You still can't resist me!"

Zayn suddenly rolls Harry over and pushes him down so that he's laying on his stomach. His cock jabs against the mattress. He shivers, moving his hips slightly to give himself some much needed relief.

"F-fuck! Zayn!" Harry lets out a strangled moan. "Fuck you, that feels good." He pushes up towards Zayn's tongue that's lapping and prodding at his asshole. I rub my hands down his back, watching Zayn work him and prepare him for what's to come.

Harry hears me sigh and watches goosebumps scatter across my body at the scene unfolding in front of me. I rub clit lost in a trance. Their moans merge together; Zayn is obviously enjoying himself, as well.

"Baby, no. Give me that pretty cunt. I need it." Harry licks his lips. "Need to eat you up."

I scoot closer to his mouth, holding my legs out wide with my hands behind my knees. He covers my pussy with his mouth without hesitation. His moans coupled with the suction on my clit have me overwhelmed with what my body is feeling and seeing. It's a heady haze of lust that's undefinable.