4

"Forget" - Marina and the Diamonds

Harry's POV

Blinded by fury and devastation, I stood at Jeff's door, banging on the wood with my fists until dents began to appear. I'm not about to break my damn finger again. There wasn't a sound coming out of his room, so I wiggled the doorknob to find it unlocked. He was on the balcony on his phone. His hand was covering his other ear. The fucker heard me knocking and is trying to ignore me.

"WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU, JEFFREY?!" I charged at him, knocking his phone out of his hand and over the balcony.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jeff yelled as I slammed him against the balcony door and put my hands around his throat.

"I TOLD YOU IF I EVER FOUND OUT YOU WERE LYING I WOULD KILL YOU! WELL, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AZOFF!" I screamed in his face, not caring how hard my grip was around his throat.

He was turning purple and desperately trying to get me to let go. All I could think of was how I failed her. I didn't protect her from him. The big picture was that I really failed to protect myself which became this domino effect. I didn't know how to take care of myself or make decisions on my own. Hell, I was tipped off about Jeff and his interest in managing me as a solo artist. I met him briefly throughout my time with One Direction and I guess it felt practical.

How am I still a naïve little bitch?

"JUST TELL ME WHY! WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF THREATENING HER?! WE WERE HAPPY YOU SICK FUCK! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He couldn't breathe but was I shouting out questions anyway.

The door suddenly opened making Jeff and I fall onto the ground. My grip loosened and he quickly backed away trying to catch his breath. I immediately got up and dragged him back to his feet, throwing a punching at his stupid git of a fucking face.

"Wooah, woooah, my dude! What the hell is going on?!" Mitch tried to hold me back, but I was stronger and wiggled free to throw a few more punches.

"Damn, you're stronger than you look. SARAH! GET YOUR STRONG DRUMMER ARMS IN HERE!" Mitch shouted out.

Sarah ran in to help Mitch hold me back, while Clare ran in and squeaked at the sight of Jeff's face. The sight of the blood made her lean back against the wall of the bedroom.

"Fucking Christ, Harry! I think you broke my nose! I don't know what you've heard but I swear I haven't—" Jeff pathetically whined, but I cut him off.

"FUCK YOU! I HAVE A VIDEO OF YOU THREATENING NIKKI AND TAYLOR! YOU TOLD NIKKI THAT YOU WOULD HAVE HER COMMITTED FOR LIFE?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON SAYS THAT?! WHAT POSSIBLE MOTIVE COULD YOU HAVE?!" My voice was growing hoarse from all of the shouting but I was completely overwhelmed with anger. It was either scream or hit his fucking face in and well, Sarah was really strong and affectively holding me back. I'm pretty sure Mitch was just hugging me since he lacked the upper body strength.

"A...a video? That's not possible. It must have been fabricated." Jeff held his nose.

"Mitch, get my phone out of my pocket. Go to my text messages from Taylor and play the video for my EX manager here." I took a few deep breaths and clenched my fists. If Mitch hadn't opened the door, I might've choked him to death. What good would that've done?

"You're FIRING me?! There has to be some mistake. I am impeccable at my job! You will not find anyone better than me!" Jeff's persona was suddenly changing slightly. His usual cool and collected demeanor was being stripped away.

"SHUT UP!" Clare, Mitch, Sarah, and I all said at once. If I wasn't so pissed I would've said something really gay about us all finally being in sync.