17

Author's Note: This is the real update. I posted a note earlier that I have since deleted that was about the first part to this series. It appeared to be deleted for about an hour and was suddenly there again. I nearly had a heart attack. 😅 Everything is officially backed up in more than three ways for my sanity.

"Woman" - Harry Styles

Nikki's POV

Three Days Later

"Are you really that pissed at me?" Harry bit his lip in amusement.

He could tell from the obvious scowl on my face that I was angry. I was getting more and more pissed by the second because he found me adorable when I was fuming from the ears. I turned away from him which made him coo at me annoyingly.

"Oh come ooon no one will know how the sound was made! Baaaabyyy..."

"Don't baby me. Why did you put that sound into the song?!" I kept scooting away from him on the bed, but he crawled on top of me and pinned me down.

"Want the truth?" He looked down at me with a darkened expression.

"Duh. You're a bad liar anyway." I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"The song is about jealousy and maybe I like the fact that within the song, unbeknownst to the listener..." He leans down to bite down on my neck possessively before whispering into my ear, "I'm literally taking what's mine."

Is it hot in here?

I'm still mad, but oh, this is so sexy.

Fuck him and his ego.

*FLASHBACK TO 3 DAYS AGO*

"Take off your clothes, Styles." I unzipped my jumpsuit, wiggling out of it, then tossing it aside. I smirked at his wide eyes drinking in my body as I didn't have anything on underneath.

"Harry, stop staring and get naked already!" I playfully rolled my eyes. His clothes flew past me with the exception of his boxer briefs that I'm sure strategically hit my face.

"Get over here, angel." His emphasis on 'angel' instantly made me wet. That song, his voice, fucking everything about it—he knew it would excite me. At the same time, my heart raced at the gesture of him even writing a song about me...or rather, about us.

"I told you, so." I walk up to him, pressing up against him, arching slightly to look up at him.

"Told me what?" His hands trailed down to my ass and squeezed.

"I told you when we were in Australia that your voice on a rock track would make the girls go nuts." I reached down and stroked his hardening dick. "Your girlfriend's clothes came right off and she needs your cock. Imagine how everyone else will feel when they hear it."

"So you liked it then?" He smiles cheekily then lets out a breathy moan. His cock was at full attention now.

I lick my lips and nod in response to his question.

"Want me to show you how much?" I kneel down, never breaking eye contact. My lips brush the head of cock, eagerly waiting.

"Yeah. Show me then." Harry places his hands behind him on the edge of the mixer console.

I place my tongue flat against his balls and slowly, very slowly, make one long continuous lick up over his balls to the base of his cock and then slowly up the shaft and to the head, dripping saliva the entire time to be sure that he remained wet. All during this one lick, precum leaked from him.