7

"Dusk Till Dawn" - Zayn feat. Sia (Feat. Nikki Samson in this work of fiction)

Nikki's POV

May 23, 2016 (London, UK)

Taylor and I were in London to promote our EP that was recently released. I had a few days before our appearance on Grimmy's radio show and decided to visit Harry's family in Holmes Chapel then go see my newborn nephews in London.

Harry's stepdad being diagnosed with cancer broke my heart. Even though Harry and I weren't together right now, I loved his parents and Anne had done so much for me; I wanted to make sure I could be there for her, as well.

My sister had her fraternal twin boys a few weeks early at end of April on our dad's birthday. Nicholas and Ethan were strong and healthy. Lucy was an absolute bad ass and delivered them naturally without any painkillers. I would've passed out if I had to deliver two babies and feel absolutely everything. I cringed at the thought.

Ethan looked up at me as I rocked him in my arms and bottle fed him in the rocking chair. He seemed mesmerized and his little mitten covered hand swung at the cross necklace around my neck.

"Ooh, you already like shiny things, bub? Careful, it's not mine." I tickled his chubby little chin.

Lucy opted not to breast feed. She had her long list of pros and cons, but I didn't mind as the auntie since I could spend more time adoring the boys while I fed them during my visit. I gave Jude and Lucy a break and took care of them while they caught up on sleep. I imagine being parents to one new born is exhausting enough let alone two.

Harry had FaceTimed me for a few minutes while I fed Ethan. It was cute how he felt the need to whisper. He looked all rugged in his uniform on set and I low key felt like I was talking to my husband while he was away at war and I was at home with the baby. It was bizarre.

"You want one, Nikki?" Jude joked when he walked into the nursery making Lucy smack him in the arm. "I mean, just for the next few years then you can give him back after the terrible two's."

"I'd gladly take both of them away from their mean ole daddy." I sat Ethan up and held him against my chest to burp him. It's only took a few gentle pats to get some good ones out.

"You're such a natural, sis. Teach me your ways." Lucy laughed.

"Cool aunts have that magical touch is all. Right, Ethan? I'm a cool auntie, yeah?" I cooed.

"Someone give my sister a baby." My sister says while taking a pictures of Ethan and I.

"I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind." Jude says casually while Lucy shoots him a look.

"Speaking of Harry..." I put Ethan down in his bassinet since he fell asleep. Nicholas was being a bit fussy and was cuddled up with Lucy. "He wants me to go to Jamaica in a few months. He came to see me two weeks ago in New York. Taylor had recorded a video of Jeff threatening us and she sent it to him."

"Oh, so NOW he has to believe you, huh? Fucking jerk. Oi...mummy needs to stop saying bad words." Lucy covers baby Nick's ears. "Such a fucking jeeerk!" She whisper yells.

"He knows he messed up, Luce." I sighed.

"Did you take him back?"

"No, we decided to be friends." I was groaning internally.

"Friends who have adult sleepovers?" She snickered.

"What? No! We didn't even kiss in New York, but it was so hard not to."

"Sooo what do you think being friends in hot, steamy Jamaica is going to do?" Jude asked from the kitchen.

My silence caused them to laugh and make childish kissing noises.