44

"From the Dining Table" - Harry Styles

Nikki's POV

December 24, 2016

After a heavy week, I was looking forward to Harry and I's official first Christmas together. Yesterday we celebrated Louis's birthday a day early. Indoor go karts gone wild with the boys! I don't think I've ever had more fun in my entire life.

I might not be able to drive well in real life, but years of Mario Kart prepared me for a real go kart. Harry hates to lose. I know he's low key still pouting about it. Louis was convinced that knocking my head had sharpened my reflexes. The birthday boy disqualified me from the championship race.

What a bunch of sore losers.

The smell of a proper English breakfast from Anne's kitchen woke me up. My tummy growled at the prospect of food. We had gotten to Holmes Chapel late last night and went straight to bed. Harry was dead asleep; it was evident from his snoring. He doesn't normally sleep on his back.

What an opportune moment.

I'm starving.

"You awake?" I scoot towards my darling boyfriend, placing soft kisses across his bare chest.

I'm greeted with a loud snore that causes me to giggle against him. He's going to be so hungover when he wakes up. I have something in mind that might help.

Orgasms help with headaches, right?

I flick my tongue against each and every nipple as I make my way down his body. I make sure to suck on his most sensitive one, feeling his morning wood harden even more at my onslaught. My teeth graze his fern tattoos.

So, very, very hungry.

Harry has no qualms sleeping in the nude at his mum's house. I must be wearing full on PJs. I need to pretend I'm somewhat of a classy lady when I'm around her. I cringe at the thought of her having scene an indecent photo of me. I'm sure she has at some point.

I gently scratch my nails down his thighs and give that tiger a little kiss. Goosebumps appear across his skin. I kiss further down, my tongue slowly swirling around his balls. I feel his breath hitch, a snore coming out as a loud snort.

"Huh?" He mutters with his eyes still closed.

"Hmm?" I suck the head of his cock into my mouth without warning. My eyes innocently peer up at him to see his mouth fall open. One lazy eye opens to look at me accompanied with the sleepiest, most adorable giggle.

"Babyyyy...."

"I got hungry..." I playfully tap the tip of him against my tongue. "And you're my favorite thing to eat second to your mum's English breaky..."

"Heeeey! Take that back. I'm number oooone." He laughs.

"Shhh...stop talking or I won't let you cum." I stroke him with both hands while I continue to work the head, noisily sucking because I know he loves to hear it. He's so thick this morning that I'm not sure if I can take him down my throat.

He actually listens to me and stops talking. He softly moans and moves my hair behind my ear, biting his lip at my slow morning worship. I swear he looks like he's about to bite his bottom lip off from trying to be quiet.

I remember the last time we were in this room, foolishly attempting to fuck on on the floor because we're terrible at being quiet. This fucker threw me under the bus when he told his own mother that I fell off the bed while he was balls deep inside me.