41

"Kiwi" - Harry Styles

Nikki's POV

London, December 6, 2016

After promo I threw myself into tour stage design then right into rehearsals. Harry had to go to France for a couple of days for some reshoots for Dunkirk; he also had more photoshoots and meetings to get everything set up for the upcoming year. He wanted his entire year outlined before Christmas.

Look at my baby learning organization and adulting! I told him to give himself some flexibility; life can be unpredictable. He wants to stay as routine as possible, so he's less stressed.

I suppose that I'm rubbing off on him.

He would be back tomorrow so that also meant cancelling my rehearsal for tomorrow because as Harry put it on the phone ten minutes ago, "I'm fucking you on every surface of our house." I mean, I won't be able to walk tomorrow or the possibly the next day. When Harry says he's gonna do something, he's gonna do it.

"Rehearsal is cancelled tomorrow!" I say into my microphone to get my band's attention.

"Yeah, we already figured that." Rachel does a crude gesture with her hand and her mouth to where it looks like she's giving a blowjob. "Get that dick. I don't blame ya. You get bitchy when you haven't hopped on that stallion for awhile..."

"Huh? I DO NOT!" I huff and look to Toby for help.

"You have been irritable for the last two days..." Toby ducks in case I lash out at him.

"Unbelievable. And Gwen...Elvira? Do you two feel the same way?"

They look at their feet, giggling to themselves. I roll my eyes and crush my empty water bottle. They don't know how crazy Harry has been driving me this week. His cryptic messages followed by the dirtiest texts he has ever sent have had me dangerously close to flying out to France just to teach him a fucking lesson.

Harry: Dripping on me till my feet are wet... 🥝

Harry: Remember the first you did that baby? You drenched me and begged me to fuck you so hard.

Me: Harry. It's 6 AM. You'll make me late with all this nasty talk! 😩😩😩 And what is with the kiwi?

Harry: The queen is allowed to be late. Get nasty with me, baby.

Me: Did you work out to Janet Jackson again this morning, baby? 😂

Harry: No, my first name ain't Baby! It's Janet! Miss Jackson if you're nasty. 😘

Our texts always went off on a tangent, mostly because of me. If I allowed him to continue sending me dirty texts I would never make it to rehearsal on time. I'd be walking in on spaghetti noodle legs with a spaced out look on my face.

Every morning started the same way. He would send a riddling line or two with a kiwi. I'd barely be waking up when a text would chime through. I stopped setting my alarm because Harry was my wakeup call.

Harry: She's driving me crazy but I'm into it, I'm kind of into it 🥝 It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it 🥝

Harry: You always drive me crazy in the best way. Everything around me can get chaotic and I got lost in it for awhile, but you're the peace I always needed. I'd rather get lost in our own little world. I love you. Do I tell you enough? I love you, angel. I'm crazy in love with you.

Me: Oh, I know. 🙂

Harry: Nikki...😒😔

Me: Lol Relax! I'm crazy in love with you, too, monkey. You're my everything. ☺️ These kind of good mornings are taking me off guard. Are you ok? The kiwis are confusing...