37

Nikki's POV

"Harry, baby, don't be mad." I cuddle up to him in our warm bed. "It's bound to happen sometimes. It IS in the middle of November and cold out—"

"This never happens to ME!" He lifts the waistband of his joggers in dismay and looks at his dick. "You let me down, buddy. You. Let. Me. Down."

I cover my mouth trying to snort back a laugh.

Things got hot and heavy on the roof, but poor Harry had trouble getting it up. He would get semi-hard, but the moment the cold air hit him all was lost.

"I didn't have a condom on me anyway." He reasons with himself.

"Whatever makes you feel better. I wasn't going to make you use one. Nighty niiight..." I kiss his cheek and roll over.

I feel him scoot towards me. A hand snakes over to rub my tummy. His lips feather along my neck in a sudden change in demeanor.

"No more condoms?" Harry asks with a hopeful lift in his voice.

"I don't know. On one hand, I miss feeling all of you. There's a special intimacy in that, you know? My new birth control is supposedly more effective, but I'm still paranoid."

"Well, whatever you're comfortable with doing is what we'll do...if my dick ever works again that is." He groans into my hair.

"You're so dramatic! I love you and Mr. Limpy Dickens." I shut my eyes and wait for the theatrics to continue.

"Kiwi." He rolls over with a pathetic whine. "Kiwi. Kiwi. Kiwi. All over that."

"You want some cheese with that whine? I suggest this nice red blend I had in France." I wiggle my cold toes on his leg.

"OI! Goodnight, Theresa Nicole."

If Harry was really mad at me he would stay on his side of the bed or get up and go to the living room. He safe worded me on calling his dick, Mr. Limpy Dickens. I thought it was cute. He loves both giving and receiving praise.

Wasn't I praising his limp dick by loving it? I think so.

I roll over and scoot towards him. I wrap an arm around his waist then lightly kiss the back of his freckled shoulder. Feeling too small as the little spoon, I also wrap my leg over his hip. I hear him chuckling at my advances, lacing his fingers with mine.

"This is your sorry? Hey, watch your cold feet!"

"Mmhmm. Goodnight, Harry Edward." I try my hardest not to smile.

+
+

I wanted to have a girls day with Anne and Gemma. Trying to do this discreetly in New York City wasn't easy. I must've apologized over ten times about the paparazzi following us to the Oasis Day Spa. They were targeting me more than usual because of my relationship; I used to be better at hiding in plain sight, but I didn't want Anne and Gem to feel cooped up in the hotel all the time. Harry and Robin were going to play golf. We all planned to meet up for lunch and then head over to 30 Rockefeller Plaza to tape The Tonight Show.

"There weren't a bunch of screaming girls following you like with Harry, so we're good." Gemma jokes.

"That actually does happen sometimes. Hard to tell if they're really a fan or if they want to ask me questions about Harry." I laugh awkwardly, situating myself on the massaging table. We were all getting massages and facials, my treat of course.

"I suppose that would be odd with you both having your own fanbases. How have you handled fan encounters when you're out together?" Anne ties her hair into a bun. I find myself grinning that Harry has mirrored the same technique as her.