Ch 1

POV HALEY

My name is Haley. I'm just an average fangirl. I am 18, well I will be in 3 days. My best friend Maddie is 18. Maddie just finished signing off the house. On my birtday, May 23, me and Maddie could finally move to California

together! Only 2 more days.

I grabbed my vlog camera, some boxes, put on my Vans, and skateboarded down to Maddie's house. I didn't even knock. I walked straight through their kitchen and straight to Maddie's room. There were clothes everywhere. She hadn't packed one speck. I screamed "CALI "and the sleeping girl awoke. She knocked her iPhone off her bed. It hit the floor hard. The screen shattered and she screamed. "Oh My God did my case break?" It didn't. She let outa sigh of relief. She didnt even care that her phone broke. I had gotten her, that Sam pottorff case for her birthday a month ago. "Uh maddie have you packed?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, just admiring her case. I looked around her room and laughed when I noticed she had packed all of her Sam pictures that covered her walls... yet she hadn't packed a single pair of pants.

I set the boxes down I had brought and started throwing all of her tank tops in one box. I turned on my vlog camera. "Hey guys, its Haley! I'm here with maddie. As you all know we're moving to Cali in 2 days, and Maddie still hasnt packed anything." Maddie interrupted me, "Hey, bitch shut up. I packed my Sam Pottorff stuff." We babbled on to the camera for 10 more minutes and I took out my Macbook, and uploaded my vlog. Me and maddie finished packing and she came to my house. We wrote our address on our boxes so we could ship them to our house. We stopped my the post office and shipped our boxes.

We skateboarded to Menchies . While we were eating our Frozen Yogurt When my Phone got a notification. "The one and only amazing jc Caylen had posted a picture on instagram. It was him and Sam with a caption that read,"This little Skeet finally moved in."" I looked at Maddie and showed her the picture. Her face got red. But it was only a matter of seconds until Maddie screamed across the room,"Holy shit ! I have that beanie!" The whole place looked at us. Maddie was still standing there pointing at my phone at the picture of Jc and Sam. She sat down slowly and we finished our yogurt in silence. We skateboarded home and went to sleep quickly.

We woke up sometime around 11 the next morning. I turned on the Tv and there was a Teen Wolf marathon on! We went to my kitchen and fixed some ramen Noodles. I got ln my Macbook while i was waiting for water to boil and got on me and maddie's collab channel. I screamed acrosss the room " Maddie we just got our 1,000 subscriber!" We literally ran laps around the house! My mom told us we had only have 5 hours until we have to leave for the airport. Holy cow! how could it already be 3:00?

Me and Maddie both slipped on some high wasted shorts , and a tank top . Maddie ran down to her house to take a shower and whip on some mascara. She came back with her 2 suitcases and her carry on bag. I also took a shower and whipped some mascara on, along with somegold eyeshadow. We walked to Statbucks together to get the usual. When we came back we loaded the cars with our suitcases and crap. Maddie's mom hopped in the passenger seat of my mom's Red convertable. We said our goodbyes to our dads.. since we were both only childs. We all hopped in and turned on the radio and OMFG THE DARK SIDE CAME ON ON THE RADIO. Its only a matter of an hour or two and we are at the airport. Our moms start crying while we laugh at them.. Lol who would miss us? We boarded the airplane. It was a 1 stop flight from Dayton ohio to Claifornia.

The first flight goes by in a breeze and were about to land so I turn on my vlog camera. "Hey guys its haley and Maddie were just about to land our first flight".. and i get interruppted by a flight attendant" excuse me mis no videoing while we are about to land. maddie got out of her seat and i hid my camera in the corner getting this fight on tape. "Bitch please," exclaims Maddie. "No foul lainguage around the young ones."snapped the lady back on a rude manner . Maddie just looked at the lady and said,"Listen, bitch, were famous." I started cracking up so hard. The lady just walked away as Maddie stood in the middle of the aisle and took a sarcastic bow. SO GLAD I GOT THAT ON CAMERA! Maddie sat back down. i put the camera away and got out some headphones. In just a matter of minutes we were off our first flight and boarding the next.