Ch 22

MADDIE P.O.V.

*flashback*

*** "Alex go home" I yelled from my room window down to alex who stood in my front lawn in the rain with some roses.

"Common babe take me back, I'm sorry I reacted that way."

"At the time I needed you the most you weren't there, you left me remember? I just ended it for good 2months ago. It's taken you 2months to figure this shit out?"

"I know I left you and I'm sorry! It kills me to know that I hurt you, and it kills me to know that I screwed up and acted like a asshole."

"You deserve to live with this guilt of leaving me and the possibility of leaving the child if I was pregnant."

"Maddie please I miss you and if standing in the pouring rain with a dozen roses won't convince you to take me back what will? Common mads I love you please take me back!?"

"I love you too but you're no good for me and that's why I can't take you back." ***(end flashback)

I shut the window and cried the rest of the night. I avoided alex as much as I could until now...do I want to go to this party? I mean I haven't really thought about my feelings for Alex I kind of just pushed them to the back of my head.

"Hey babygirl, you okay?" Sam walked in my bedroom and sat down next to me on my bed. Without hesitation I crawled into his lap and hugged him bursting into tears. Sam's hugs are absolutely the best he is so strong and comforting.

"Haley told us..uh what happened" Sam said in a angry voice his jaw clenched as he wiped my tears away.

***********

"Bye mom I'm really gonna miss you guys,I'm sad you could only stay one night."

"Take care of Paulien for me... see you in a few months, stay safe" seeing our moms leave made me sad at first but I'm glad I got to see them even if it was only one night.

*new text message: Alex*

Hey still on for the bonfire? Come to 81128 Riverbend rd. @7

*uh yeah see you there, thanks!*

A/N

Is Alex a bad guy or good? Comment what you think!

-maddie🍉