Chapter 54

POV MADDIE

"Where are we going?

"I don't know, guess you will have to wait"

I sigh and he laughs focusing on the road. I unbuckle my seat belt and kiss his cheek then kiss his mouth he doesn't kiss back so I kiss him again this time he kisses back I kiss him again and again causing us both to smile. His eyes never leaving the road I kiss his neck then whisper "what about now? Do you know now ?" He laughs grabbing my hand.

"If i wasn't driving right now I would fuck you so hard." He said looking over at me where I am pouting.

"Oh you would ? Hmm I guess you will have to pull over then." I said biting my lip. Sam laughs and pulls over. "I was kidding sam"

"I wasn't" sam said as he unbuckled his seat belt, then leaned in kissing me hard.
********
"Now that you're in a good mood, can I take you to your surprise now ? " I smirk at Sam.
" just turn the radio up, so we don't have to talk about what we just did. "
We pull up to a tattoo shop named 'James piercings and tattoos'. Sam parks the car looking over at me to see my expression. I'm stunned I've never gotten a tattoo before but sam has a whole sleeve of them.
"Where are you planning to put this tattoo ? "
"Anywhere you want it "
" It's not my body sam "
" no you're right it's not you're body but, it's you're dedicated tattoo. " I smile and grab his hand as we walk up to the shop doors, it says closed but sam walks right in. There sits a larger looking man covered in tattoos He's sitting at a desk sketching something on notebook paper and looks up when he hears the door shut.

"SAMMY BOY ! Where have you been man ? " James gets up and Sam gives him a hug. Sam looks so tiny compared to James, his muscles almost bulging off of him and about three feet taller than sam. Sam and James have small talk as I walk around the tattoo shop at all the designs and wonder what sam will get that reminds him of me.

"Ready sweetheart ? " Sam says that breaks me away from my thoughts. i nod my head as i walk over to where sam and James have sat down, sam being in the tattoo chair.
"Okay I want her name in big letters on my back " sam says to James.
" Whoa ! No way! Not gonna happen, you're not tattooing my name and especially not in big letters."
"Ugh okay fine. What do you want ?" Sam says in a pouty face.
" What if we both get tattoos ?" I say with a slight smile. needles scare me but it would be a small tattoo.
"Are you sure ? I know how you feel about needles." sam says with a worried look.
" Yeah ! I'm sure it will be okay. plus what I want to do is small. I think you will like it. "
"Alright, anything for my princess he says kissing my cheek." I smile and pull up the tattoo on my phone to show Sam and James.
"Its a red string tied with a bow around you're finger. According to a Chinese legend, two people who are destined to be together are attached by an invisible red string bound from the males thumb to the females pinky finger. An invisible red Thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. the thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." I say with a big smile, I've always wanted to have this tattoo since I was little I always thought the concept of it was so 'magical'.
"Wow! I like it, I like it a lot ! good job mads. It's a lot better idea than sams" James says and I can't help to laugh alittle as sam shoots him a glare.