Ch 36

MATT P.O.V.

I rang haley's doorbell at percisely 7:00p.m. As Haley opened the door I handed her the flowers i had brought her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in her house and she called for Maddie and Sam. Just then paulien walked out the door and said, "Off to Shawn's" and winked. She got in her car and drove away. Maddie and Sam came down the stairs. Sam had his hand around Maddie's waist and kissed her cheek as they came down the stairs.

"Ready to go, you love birds?" I asked, feeling like i was interupting something.

"Hell yeah, lets go to see this dopey love story movie!" Sam said walked out the door, Maddie following him.

"Well after you my lady." i said to Haley as i winked. Her hand brushed against mine as she walked out the door and I blushed a little. We got in my car, and drove to the theatre. I walked to the cash register, "4 tickets to the fault in our stars please." I paid for the tickets and got some popcorn for us. We walked in and found a spot in the back row of the theatre and sat down. The previews started and Maddie and Sam started making out. Go figure. About halfway through the movie i looked over at Haley. She was crying and still looked beautiful. I reached in my pocket and handed her the tissues i had brought i case she started crying.

"Thanks matt." She looked over at me and smiled.

"Do I have permission to put my arm around you?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Permission granted." she responded as She laughed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. This couldnt get any better. I looked over at Maddie and Sam. Maddie had her head on Sam's shoulder and they were holding hands. They looked so cute together. Just then I looked over Haley and she looked back at me. I started leaning in as she did too, making our lips touch.