Ch 30

HALEY P.O.V.

As soon as i saw jc run back to his house, I ran after him.

"Jc!" I screamed. i ran into his house following him up to his room. Excpet he wasnt in there. He must be in the bathroom. I walked across the hallway. I opened the door to see him standing there in the mirror, crying.

"Just go away." he said to me.

"Babe i still love you." Before i could finish what i said, he looked up at me and kissed me. He lifted me up and brought me to his bedroom. He clsoed the door.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." I said to him between our kisses. He started unbuttoning my shirt as i undid his belt.

We made our way onto his bed, as he pulled his shirt off.

"Baby I'm sorry punched Matt. But why did you hookup with hi-" i slapped him across the face

"Jc'" i was screamig now, "I did not hookup with him. Is what this is about? Your mad because I hooked up with him? Well i didnt. He came home with me and slept on my couch because the guys were pissed at him. But since you think I am some whore, who hooks up with anyone I want, maybe I will go screw Matt. God almighty Jc, WE ARE DONE!" I screamed as i started crying. i grabbed my shirt and slammed his door on the way.

"Haley, is everything okay?" Kian asked me on my way out.

"Why dont you ask Jc." I snapped back at him. I ran back to my house. I knew my makeup was smearing but as i opend the door to my house, all i could do was hug Matt.