Ch 28

MADDIE P.O.V

...i Leaned in kissing Alex on the Cheek and hugging him goodbye.

***

"Find it ?" sam asked as I climbed In the passenger seat.

"Yup it was right where I left it, thanks for waiting." I buckled my seat belt and hit the radio button. After a few roads I noticed that were close to the beach. Sam parked the car and turned it off.

"So what are we doing ?" I asked Sam

"2am walk on the beach?" Sam said as he got out of the car.

I got out of the car and followed Sam down to beach. There were lanterns lining down the beach on the pier, it was so breath taking the way the waves looked crashing against the sand with the moonlight twinkling In the water.

After walking down the beach with Sam Our fingers laced together he lead me back to the car. We drove home singing to cheesy love songs and laughing until we cried. finally getting home Sam parked the car outside my house, getting out and running to my car door to open it for me. I jumped out of the car giggling as Sam shut the car door pushing me against it kissing me passionately. I took his hand leading him inside my house past Matt ? who was sleeping on the couch in the living room. we ran up the stairs and tip toed past Haley's room so she wouldn't hear us.

"Your okay with this right ?" Sam asked as he shut my bedroom door and begun taking off his shoes.

"Hells yes I'm down with this." I said as I took off my pants and underwear so I was only wearing the over sized sweatshirt. I watched Sam take off his shirt and lose the pants as he approaches me in his boxers. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed where we kiss as he pulls Alex's sweatshirt and my shirt over my head throwing it to the floor and unhooking my bra.

kissing Sam was sweet and gentle. his lip ring that brushes against my skin when he leaves he's fast little kisses on my neck and breast bone down to my stomach and along my hips, sucking and biting the sweet spots there.

Sam p.o.v.

The way her hips twitch when my lip ring hits her sensitive skin causing goose bumps to form. The way she moans when I slip two fingers inside of her. The way she runs her fingers through my hair and tugs at it when my tongue grazes over her. The cute way she teases me when she plays with my boxers slowly tugging them down off my legs. The way she blushes and bites her lip after she realizes what she just did. "babe don't tease me" I whisper as I slide into her.

****

"Thank you for a goodnight" I say whispering in maddie's ear who is sleeping so flawlessly cuddled up next to me.