Ch 18

MADDIE P.O.V.

I woke up to see him next to me. his hair was messy. i couldnt believe he was mine. Just as i looked at him he woke up. " Sorry i wasnt staring at you all morning." I said to him. he laughed. His lips pressed against mine and he pulled my hips towards his.

"Hmmm... well good morning to you." Sam said as he smiled in between our kisses. "Well im going to go take a shower...you're welcome to uh join if you want." Sam said with a wink and lip bite.

"Maybe next time babe I have to go, I promised Paulien we would drink coffee and talk this morning." I gave him another kissed. And got dressed to walked back over to my house. I saw Paulien up making coffee and watching Glee on Tv.

"Hey maddie, you might wanna go check on them. they still havent woke up."

"thanks paulien! I'll do that now" i walked up the stairs and knocked on Haley's door. NOWAY I waited for her to say come in, i just opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?" I looked over at them making out on her bed with no clothes on, but covered up by Haley's blanket.

"Get the hell out!" Haley threw a pillow at me as I screamed and covered my eyes before bursting out in laughter. i closed the door and ran downstairs to tell Paulien. We both couldnt stop laughing about it. After talking to Paulien i went back upstairs and got changed and put on some makeup. I heard a knock on my door. I was surprised when i opened it and saw Jc standing there with no shirt on. Just Some of Haleys sweatpants that looked like capris on him.

"Dafuq you wearing?" I asked him.

"Well whatever was closest to haleys bed is what i got on." He closed the door and sat down in my white spinny chair.

"So you got something you wanna tell me?" I looked over at him.

"Well i justed to tell you I really really really love your bestfriend." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Okay and..."

"Well thats all." He said back

"Well okay then." he got up and walked out of my room and back to Haley's. I got on my phone and texted Sam: sammy boy, I got some Haley and Jc stories for ya!😂

he texted back very fast : k babe see you in a second 😘

I walked downstairs, past Paulien and out the front door. I was just about to text back Sam when i ran into somebody. I looked up as a fimilar voice said "oh sorry" it took me a second to realize who the voice belonged to.

"Alex? What are you doing in California?"