Ch 10

JC P.O.V

I Leaned in closing my eyes, making our lips touch. Am I kissing Haley? I pull away from the kiss, Looking into her bright blue eyes. She moves her arms from my neck and I let her down out of my arms so she can swim. Omg! What am I doing? Does she even like me? I don't care if she doesn't like me but this was the moment i realized i was crazy about Haley.

I quickly push my thoughts from my head and speak "Haley I'm so sorry I didn't me..." "It's okay Jc really!" She responded so calm with a big smile "oh well I'm still sorry to catch you off guard and everything's I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything...um..yeah" gosh I'm such an idiot. What was I thinking? And now I'm blushing!...Oh great

"Jc listen it's ok, I promise you didn't make me feel uncomfortable. If it makes you feel any better I enjoyed it and I hope this doesn't make everything awkward between us because I do think your a really great guy."

I looked around and couldnt find Sam. "Have you seen Sam?" i asked haley

"No and i havent seen Maddie either." She replied back. God she is so hot

She looked up at me and said, "Yout dont think they...."

I looked back to her, " Hopefully literally sam has been asshole lately. Maybe getting laid will change his stuck up ass."

She just giggled a little and looked back down at the setting sun.

"I wanna take you to a party tonight Haley." Did that come across as too pushy?

"Eww not with your nasty ass." She said back. I just kinda looked away.

"I'm just kidding id love to go to party with you tonight!" FUCK YES I FINNALLY GET TO TAKE HER OUT. wow jc calm down chill dude, play it cool.

"Well its 7:30 now so we should probably get heading. Sam will probably find a cab back to our house. Maddie can probably go with him. I would call him but i wouldnt want to interupt anything." I stated.

"Sounds great!" Her beautiful voice said back to me.

I Motioned to Haley to get on my back. Her legs and arms wrapped around me FINALLY I felt happy in my life. I finally found someone who understands me. Finally i found someone who makes me feel complete. All these thoughts went through my mind when she leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I can't help but to smile again, I carried her back to the beach and we grabbed our stuff and drove back to the house.