Ch 8

POV HALEY

I froze. "Well cmon tell us who it is already." Sam said.

I screamed, "god dammit its me."

Jc's face turned red. Maddie started laughing, and Sam tried so hard not to laugh in my face.

"So now what the hell do i do?" I asked.

"Well i guess," Jc pointed to a bathroom,"You can go in there and you knoww ... like undress and then youll only have to run across the street to your house."

"Okay, but i swear to God if any of you take pictures ill smack you." I said in all seriousness. I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes. I held them against me to covered myself. Ad walked out and said, "Okay ill run in the middle of the street and drop my clothes and then start running to my house."

So out the door i went. the other 3 of them standing in the doorway. I ran in the middle of the street and dropped my clothes, maybe the stupidest mistake of my life becuase by the time i was almost at my door a car drove by. They had tinted windows so i couldn't see who it was. i got in my hosue and changed and then walked back over to their house. They were all laughing and rolling around on the floor. I honestly didn't think it was that funnny.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"That guy that just drove by had a Camera." Maddie said barely able to keep a straight face for more then 5 seconds.

I was pissed. "Seriously and you think thats funny?" i walked back out the door and back to my house. I got on Youtube. After 20 minutes passed i heard a knock on the door. It was Jc.

"I'm sorry Haley. That wasnt funny." Jc said.

"Thanks i think i overreacted i mean like whats he gonna even do?" Then all the possibilities came threw my mind. What if the photo got leaked online? What if it turns up in 20 years when i have kids and they see it? FUCK. IM. SCREWED.

JC P.O.V.

I felt so bad about the whole Haley thing. I knew i had to make up for it somehow.