Ch 4

POV HALEY

We were out of taco Bell in about 20 minutes. "So you guys just wanna skatboard down to our house with us?" Jc asked me and maddie. "Sure, I mean we dont need anything from our house soo." I said. "Waaaiit, so you guys live here in cali?" Connor asked. "Uhhhmm, just moved there. Like literraly this morning." Maddie said laughing a little. "Well time is a wasting!" Jc exlcaimed. God he was so hot. And his chubby cheeks were even cuter in real life.

"Were almost here" Kian told us. Then we turned down the road we lived on. "Your fucking kidding me right?" I said. "Whatt" Jc and Sam said at the same time. I lifted my hand and pointed to a large tan house and said, " Thats our house." Ricky interruppted and pointed across the street at a even biger house,and "thats ours."

"Holy shit, small world." Sam said as he opened the doors and kian stepped in front of him and flicked off Sam. "Bitch, i told you to move your shit out from from the hallway." Sam giggled with Connor. "Let's go watch Mean girls." Ricky said as he pushed Kian out of the way.

Sam looked at maddie and said ," ladies first." and gave her a wink. Maddie pissed herself. Jk. but she did blush. I followed maddie in and sam and Jc came behind us. We all sat down on their couch and turned on the TV. Jc ran upstairs and told us " ill be right back"

He returned with his vlog camera. He started vlogging as he was running down the stairs. "Hey guys its Jc and we just met these beautiful girls, Maddie and Haley. So i thought you would all like to meet them too. Maddies the one in the red tank and Haley is in the O2L appearel. " we waved and answered a bunch of questions which Jc was asking.

After the vlog Sam jumped over the couch and sat right by Maddie. Jc put down his camera and sat by me. Kian called Andrea and told her to come over.

5 minutes later Andrea was over here. 4 of us were sitting on the couch. from leff to right it was Sam, Maddie, Me, and then Jc. Kian was on a recliner chair and Andrea was on his lap. Then Connor and Ricky were sitting on the smaller couch together.