Chapter 52

POV SAM

After I left Maddie's I found myself at the nearest bar. 2...4...6...8...beers later I'm completely drunk. I decide to call kian to come pick me up. I stumble outside the bar and sit down on the curb.

"Let's go man! Hop in." kian yelled from his car.

"Thanks dude for picking me up." I climbed in the car.

"Because I have nothing better to do at 2am no problem!! So what's going on ?" kian asked as he drove me back to our place.

"Uh that Alex kid kissed Maddie today and I flipped out. " the thought still angers me

"What did Maddie say ?"

"She was so chill about that whole thing!!! She said the kiss meant nothing but it didn't look like nothing"

"Are you saying you don't trust her ?"

" I do. Drinking it away is just easier."

I said looking down at my hands fiddling with my fingers. kian stopped in front of Maddie's house.

"Dude go make up with Maddie this is stupid, she loves you and you over reacted." Kian unlocked the car door and handed me the extra house key Maddie and Haley had gave us guys.

I unlocked the door walking inside the house the tv was on and Shawn and Paulien were cuddled up on the couch sleeping. I relocked the door and tip toed up the stairs to Maddie's room.