Ch 19

HALEY P.OV

I looked out the window and saw maddie tlaking to some guy. i looked closer and realized it was Alex. What the fuck was Alex doing in Cali? My thoughts were interupted by someone wrapping their arms around me. I turned around and my lips found Jc's. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid down on my bed. He was still wearing my sweatpants that didnt reach his ankles. I was wearing a flanel and some lacey underwear from last night.

"Baby i love you." Jc managed to say between our kisses.

"Babe i love you too but i think we are meeting my mom in like an hour." we both laughed. I walked over to my closet and held up a Vans tank top and some navy blue shorts.

"How do they look?" I asked him.

"They look absolutely amazing baby." He said immeaditly. I started taking off my shirt. I figured after last night i didnt really have anything to hide. I changed into my outfit and quickly sat back down on the bed with him.

"Promise things wont we awkward after what happened last night?" I asked him.

"Pinky - promise. We dont even have to tell Maddie or Sa-"

"Jc Maddie is my bestfriend and Sam is yours. Pretty sure they have already had sex. You dont have to hide it from anyone. We love each other. thats all that matters." I assured him. just then He kissed me again. He rubbed my thighs and i wrapped my legs around his back.

"Hey babe," I interupted our kisses, " you only have to hide it from one person."

Jc looked at me. "Who?" he curiously asked.

"My mom." and we both started laughing. i walked in my closet and pulled out a box. It was all my old boyfriends clothes. After he broke up he gave them all back to me. i never really knew why I kept them but i figured i could give them to jc.

"Here ," i held up a Rolling Stones tank top and and some shorts, " put this on. And if you ever need to borrow sweatpants , i got some." He grabebd the clothes out of my hand and put them on then we both headed downstairs to Paulien.

A/N sorry this wasn't very good. - Haley . thanks for over 470 reads ! it means A LOT GUYS . DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! -Haley