Ch 11

Maddie P.O.V

After Sam picked me up and carried me into the water, we splashed around until we were both soaked. To dry off we decided to grab our things and go for a walk on the beach. Man Sam looked so hot with his hair all crazy and pushed back. I hope he doesn't think of me as a crazy fan, that would be embarrassing!

"Sooo...Maddie? What are you doing tonight?" Sam asked

"Nothing that I know of, why you got something planned?"

"uh well Jc invited me to a party and uh..he said I could bring someone and I was wondering if you would be my date?" Sam said with a nerves smile.

"Sam, I would be honored to be your date" I say with the biggest smile!

we walked along the beach and once we finally reached a point where we could watch the sunset and we sat down.

"It's so beautiful out here." I said with a giant smile.

"Oh i know. So why did you and Haley every move out to California anyways?" His eyes looked so beautiful.

"Well Haley's grandpa passed away and haley and her mom enherited a ton of money from him. At the same time my dad got a bonus. It had always been our childhood dream to get the fuck out of Ohio and so since we finally found the money too, my dad who is a realtor was able to pull some strings. Combined we had enough money to completely lay off the house. But really we just hated the town we lived in with a bunch of stuck up bitches everywhere."

"Well it shows you everything happens for a reason. If it wasn't for that i would've never met you." He said blushing.

"God works in mysterious ways."

"Maddie can i tell you something?" I nodded my head in approval

"Well uh...I'm just going to be honest with you. I think your the funniest girl I've ever met and I think your really cool...I mean uh I really like you" Before i could think about it I leaned in and kissed sam. our lips touching, Was this real life? Was i really kissing THEE SAM POTTORFF?

I pulled away from the kiss and Sam looked at me and asked "Maddie will you be my girlfriend?"