Ch 14

MADDIE P.O.V.

I dozed off on the car ride to the airport. I woke up with Haley shaking me awake. Saying "Literally Do you want to get in trouble and move back to Ohio?"

"Sam? What?! " Wtf was even going on right now.

"Maddie we are going to the airport to pick up our moms." Haley yelled

"Oh yeah sorry I remember now. Hand me my sunglasses please." I reassure Haley. Man my head kills and I feel like shit. i just wanna go home and sleep all day with my sammy boy! But I do miss my mom...

*new text message* MOM: hey Darlin, plane just landed. can't wait to see you in a few! I brought you a surprised..(: *

"Haley, they landed and my mom said she has a surprise?" I said in a excited voice. Haley parked the car and we walked into the airport and waited by the luggage picker up thing. We started vlogging while waiting. a couple minutes later we saw our moms and Paulien? I started running towards them, Paulien and I ran into a big hug! We were smiling and laughing. I was so happy to see her it has been 4 months since the last time I saw her. Paulien is my cousin, me and her are super close. She is 16 so she is only 2years younger than Haley and me.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe your here!!!" I gushed while releasing Paulien from our hug.

"I know me either! I missed you, home is so lonely without you two causing trouble" Paulien said while her and Haley hugged. We greeted our moms and continued talking about California while we drove home. We talked about how O2L and our boyfriends who they will be meeting tonight. We also added how Haley and I applied for a job at Taco Bell!