Chapter 49

Alex POV

I woke up early and penny boarded over to Maddie's house. I need to talk to her about what happened at the wedding. I didn't want to upset her. I rang the door bell waiting what felt like forever before Maddie came to the door. she opened the door seeing it was me then started to close it quickly

"Hear me out please ?" I yelled stepping forward pushing the door open.

"Okay I'll listen to you, but you have 5minutes no longer than that." She said walking out of the house and closing the door leaning against it.

"Uh I'm sorry for Ruining our dance and bringing up Sam and basically being a total jerk." I ran my fingers threw my hair and looked at my feet.

"Is it just me or are you always apologizing ?" She said laughing. I looked up at the smiling girl.

"I'm pretty sure your the only one who jokes after a serious apology."

"Serious things make me feel uncomfortable." she said making us both laugh. i stepped forward holding her face leaning in kissing her. She kissed back I pressed her against the door deepening the kiss. Suddenly the door swung open Maddie and I tumbling to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING TO MY GIRL FRIEND!?" Sam yelled I stood up fast just to stumble. sam hit me again I could hear Maddie yelling at him to stop.

"SAM YOU GAVE HIM A BROKEN NOSE JUST STOP ALREADY!" Maddie yelled holding sam back.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"